Twilight

Did you read the book? No. Did you saw the movie? No. So hey, why don't we just throw our critical judgement to the bin and make hasty opinions about something we don't know! Litterature was always flooded by all kind of books and wether you want it or not, the vast majority of it was crap. People like what they want and I rather see my kids read Archie or Twilight than nothing. Fact is, I rather see my kids read Archie or Twilight than reading your childish rant on this dumbass forum. "Boo-ooh people are so dull, I listen to underground techno so I fuck your mouth!".

It's not that simple :mad: The other day some girl friends and I were going to the movies, and one of them brought her 12 year old sister with her, we entered a record store to kill time before the movie started, and "Twilight" was playing on the TV in the back of the store, it was time to enter the cinema but the girl didn't want to leave because her favorite movie was on the TV, we told her she could see it in her house but she didn't wanted :mad: Her sister had to stay with her so the rest of us didn't miss the movie.

And that's nothing, a friend of mine was dumped because he didn't loved her girlfriend like Edward loved Bella, those are just some of the stories of why many of us hate that movie. I saw it, it wasn't as bad as many others, but the effects it caused are what makes us hate it :mad:

Ever heard of Star Wars? Ever of the Star Wars Mania? Ever heard of Star Wars Cons? When the first movies came out, people where shitting their pants, literally. Jerks leaved their girlfriends because they didn't had buns in their hair. You wouldn't say this is too much because it's fuckin' Star Wars, the best thing on earth since Adam West, right? Point is, every one has their awesome, yours is beans, mine is Star Wars, these little girls IFL are Twilight. Please don't bash, you would do the same same thing if you saw a COB clip on tv.

Edit: Bullshit, you have no friends.

I wouldn't do that with anything like that with any movie, and I would have thrown a cd at the TV if COB was playing on the tv.

And if you want to make a racist comment towards mexicans, use tacos or burritos, we never eat beans.

If you wouldn't do this for Star Wars you deserve a good beating, seriously. Anyway you got my point. At this age, we all had our awesome. At 13, I would have suck a dick to see the New Kids on The BLock (I'll still do), as any kids of my age.

I lived in Costa Rica ( And yes, I round it off but who cares) and all I ate was bean and rice, I shit you not. But thanks for the info!

Man I hate rice :erk: I bought a burrito once in USA and it had rice in it :mad: Rice is not supposed to be inside burritos *shakes fist*

I now officially declare that this thread is about burritos.

There's a Mexican restaurant I go that has something called a Burrito San Jose. The beast is a 10-inch burrito (practically the size of forearm), filled with chicken, chorizo, beef, rice, and beans (no shitty vegetables) and then the whole thing is covered in white nacho cheese sauce. It may not be authentic, but its the greatest thing on the planet.

I now officially declare that this thread is about Steve Awesome.

I once knew a man who was awesome. He was called Steve awesome. He was a warrior, he had a my pals on a leash (lol, Conti) and he was so hot that he burned the entire east coast to flame. He then joined this forum and took it to another level. Imagine if the level of Steve Awesomeness of this forum was zero (Which is unbelievable), then imagine it tending it toward infinity. That's what's up. Here's Steve Awesome, the most accomplished man on the earth. First, they were no Steve Awesome, then they were Steve Awesome (YES WERE). He's so cool he'll freeze your ass to a Bose-Einstein condensate and shatter Ensi like a million bricks, my pals.

P.S. And he's a redhead! Take that, you spastic.

This one's for you, Bloody Scalpel!

bederive2.gif

I now officially declare that this thread is about Steve Awesome.

I once knew a man who was awesome. He was called Steve awesome. He was a warrior, he had a my pals on a leash (lol, Conti) and he was so hot that he burned the entire east coast to flame. He then joined this forum and took it to another level. Imagine if the level of Steve Awesomeness of this forum was zero (Which is unbelievable), then imagine it tending it toward infinity. That's what's up. Here's Steve Awesome, the most accomplished man on the earth. First, they were no Steve Awesome, then they were Steve Awesome (YES WERE). He's so cool he'll freeze your ass to a Bose-Einstein condensate and shatter Ensi like a million bricks, my pals.

P.S. And he's a redhead! Take that, you spastic.

:oops:

...but I like Ensi

Did you read the book? No. Did you saw the movie? No. So hey, why don't we just throw our critical judgement to the bin and make hasty opinions about something we don't know!
Yeah, because its gay.
Ever heard of Star Wars? Ever of the Star Wars Mania? Ever heard of Star Wars Cons? When the first movies came out, people where shitting their pants, literally. Jerks leaved their girlfriends because they didn't had buns in their hair.
No, star wars fans don't, and never had girl freinds.

total 3/10. You got a bonus point for "leaved".

Man I hate rice :erk: I bought a burrito once in USA and it had rice in it :mad: Rice is not supposed to be inside burritos *shakes fist*

Fucking right. Rice in a burrito is bullshit.