Twin towers: Deus Ex (the videogame) predicted the attack

Ouch

"Whenever the New York City skyline is visible in the background, the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center are conspicuously absent. This was due to texture memory limitations that arose during the game's development, but the in-universe explanation for the missing towers is that they were destroyed in a terrorist attack. A year after the game's initial release, the real Twin Towers were destroyed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. "

they just wanted to make some fictional stuff, but in the end it happend for real.
All people that played deus ex maybe like to know this ;)

Fucking brilliant game. I've got Deus Ex Invisible War, but like Nick, it never worked on my machine at the time. Might work on my current one though - maybe I'll give it a go.

What about this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Scenes_from_New_York (Dream Theater live album)

"Coincidentally, it was originally released on September 11, 2001, but when it was noticed that the cover artwork depicted the skyline of New York, including the twin towers of the World Trade Center in flames, it was recalled and re-released a short time later. Some copies with the original artwork still exist, and are now a rare collectors item. The logo was based on a previous album cover, that had depicted a heart in flames. Since the concert was recorded in the band's hometown of the Big Apple, the logo was changed to a flaming apple."

Pretty crazy shit :zombie:

Slayer released "God Hates Us All" on 9/11 too and it features terrorist references by the bucketful. If you wouldn't know that it was written way before the attacks, one could definitely think it was inspired directly by the events. It's outright eerie.

"Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark. Global chaos feeding on hysteria..."

But then again, considering the amount of media products that get spilled out everyday, you'd be hard pressed to NOT find some of these coincidences. Although it's not entirely coincidental in Slayer's case as the general rise of terrorist threats around the time influenced the record.

I posted this cause I finished it yesterday!
Awesome game, not the best one on pc as people still claim.
Maybe it's a bit too much of a "conspiracy of a conspiracy", this is the only point I wasn't into it, too many twists I may say. Besides this, I really really enjoyed playing it.
Lotsa fun

For your own good.... Do not look at the wolf... it will think it's cover is blown and it will attack !!!!!!! naah seriously...

Meshuggah... Contradictions Collapse....

Contradictions born out of government/shadow government drawn pictures.
Collapse.

By now it should be clear to a lot of folks there's a big part missing in public knowledge/information.
It figures... everything goes a little to well don;t you think.

I don;t feel you should get into 'this stuff'( haha) on a board that is not focussed on that but let me say, please don;t get caught up in all the doom-talk.

There's a bigger reality to life which is, yes deliberately, kept out of sight.
Dare I say...metaphysics?

Love, Ruben

43303.gif

Ohyeah one think I forgot; I believe these little bits of 'coincidence' are put in your face just to 'prepare' you in a way.

You'd be out of your mind to be wanting to re-live any day of your life.
:popcorn:

You could even say I am out of my mind "posting' some regurgitated 'information'.

Just another day, that's true but how do we go about perceiving it.

edit* excuse the off topic sh1t

This is *exactly* why I always talk about how the squirrels are developing space travel and preparing to set the world on fire for their departure ceremony's grand finale... if it actually does happen (and it will!) I'll be *set*.

Jeff