Two down...

nailz said:
if it's pain of salvation, I wouldn't mind a bit. Those guys were pretty good. Maybe mercenary will come back again? :D .. Maybe an invite went out to freternia? *crosses fingers.*

Dare we hope for a Blind Guardian return?

Mercenary can't come back this year. After the 2nd progpower Glenn made the rule that no act can play two years in a row. As for Blind Guadian, I remember reading somewhere on this board that the chances of them coming back were slim...or was it about something else with them, I dunno. I saw them headline with Symphony X opening...yeah... BG sucked hard. I'd rather NOT see them at ProgPower

Well... I didn't go to any ProgPower before IV and would love to see some of the bands from previous years (Edguy, Pain of Salvation, others) but at the same time I don't want to see too many repeaters... But I am sure I'll be happy with whatever I get!

It's way to early to be thinking about this! ProgPower IV just ended not even 3 months ago... At this rate ProgPower V will never come.

let me guess....Brainstorm and Grave Digger!!!!!!! yyyyyyyeeeeeeessssssss
Or maybe Nocturnal Rites? Or Adagio? Tad Morose? Children of Bodom? Masterplan? DGM? Lost Horizon?
Fuck, there are so many bands I would like to see at ProgPower.

My guess is that one is Edguy..*hopefully*

Their new CD comes out in March 2003, they just started releasing tour dates for April and on...

No doubt, they were probably one of the best performances at ProgPower, and Tobias and the gang obviously reallly enjoyed the show as well...

So if it was Edguy, I wouldn't be surprised...:)

I really think that Edguy will come back. They went down so well at PP III and made so many converts that there is a huge chance that they will come back and be granted a headlining slot.

I also think that it would be insane NOT to bring Sonata Arctica as the demand for them is overwhelming, I think that one of the hour slots will go to them.

As for Pain of Salvation I'm betting that they are returning as well, PP 1 and 3 and now 5.

Those are my "Pretty 95% sure that they will show up, if I was a betting man Ifd bet on them" picks for PP V.

Ben

ENCHANT?.... Please?

Superior and Threshold would kick ASS again, no doubt!

But ENCHANT would really just make the festival for me.....

Daybreaker said:
I really think that Edguy will come back. They went down so well at PP III and made so many converts that there is a huge chance that they will come back and be granted a headlining slot.

I also think that it would be insane NOT to bring Sonata Arctica as the demand for them is overwhelming, I think that one of the hour slots will go to them.

As for Pain of Salvation I'm betting that they are returning as well, PP 1 and 3 and now 5.

Those are my "Pretty 95% sure that they will show up, if I was a betting man Ifd bet on them" picks for PP V.

Ben
I would think Sonata Arctica would get one of the headlining slots; meaning slot #4 in which they would receive 1 1/2 hours. Who knows? But I would love to see them live!