Next two will be announced...

^^^

If it is either of those two I will purposely shit my pants.

I'll be checking tonight... when the clock strikes.... MIDNIGHT!

I'm guessing Silent Force and Freedom Call.

I don't know Royal Hunt, and Jorn Lande was better in Ark, so I'll give you nothing. Hah!

It'll be a different story if you tell me that Orphaned Land or Mercenary is playing though!

DementiaGuitar said:
I don't know Royal Hunt, and Jorn Lande was better in Ark, so I'll give you nothing. Hah!

It'll be a different story if you tell me that Orphaned Land or Mercenary is playing though!

Cumon man, you dont like any Royal Hunt? Masterplan also is rather good, but Jorn's latest solo record is awsome. I think the fans would like to see both bands play.

no no, I'd probably like Royal Hunt, I've just never heard them before. I have to do some research on them.

Admittedly Masterplan is really good too, I'd definitely enjoy their set...I just like Ark more.

DementiaGuitar said:
Ok, just downloaded some Royal Hunt. Don't worry Wayland, I like what I hear.

Great to hear it, I suggest the following tunes to check out, One by One, Message to God, Out of Reach, Total Recall, The Mission, to name a few. I like them better with John West singing for them instead of DC Cooper. Nothing against DC but I think his niche is with Silent Force.

Ok. We're all GOING to bed now! ;)

Eh, seriously though, I always stay up past midnight anyway, it's really not a big deal to me.

Harvester said:
Seriously, it will be tomorrow evening/night before I announce anything.

Go to bed.

Glenn H.

If, by some act of God and HoS, the announcement contains Shadow Gallery, I'm going to hunt you down and give you an open mouth kiss.

And if you like that, I may have something else for you too! :yow:

Kez said:
If, by some act of God and HoS, the announcement contains Shadow Gallery, I'm going to hunt you down and give you an open mouth kiss.

And if you like that, I may have something else for you too! :yow:

Are you a guy? That's pretty frickin gross.