Important reminder: Beer Sales

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Beer sales are cut off as of midnight on Saturday in Atlanta (stores, not necessarily the venue). If you want to have something once the festival is over with at your hotel, make sure you are prepared.

Glenn H.

This is an EXCELLENT reminder, Glenn! Is there any way you can make this message stick to the top (under the ticket-related threads) so that it does not get buried? I'm afraid someone might miss it...

(or, I could go down to the Granada Saturday night after the show and sell "ProgPower Commemorative Budweiser's"...since it would be a "collectible", I could probably explain away the 'no liquor license' technicality to the cops)

Originally posted by James

(or, I could go down to the Granada Saturday night after the show and sell "ProgPower Commemorative Budweiser's"...since it would be a "collectible", I could probably explain away the 'no liquor license' technicality to the cops)

LMAO!! Go for it, man! ;)

As for me, I picked up a bottle of Seagram's 7, a 12-pack of that new Michelob Ultra Light and another 12-pack of Heineken to go along with the Cuervo gold and chips I already have. I definitely don't want a repeat of last year's 303 catastrophe, so I will have my stash just in case someone else doesn't. Of course, I may have to charge a premium price if demand is high... ;)

Shaye (no, the party will *not* be in my room...)

Originally posted by 97reb
Shaye - Have you tried that Ultra-light? I'm curious, but mostly I just stickwith the Budweiser full-flavah and Newcastle. See you at the pre-party!!!!

No, I usually drink cider if I'm not drinking liquor, but I figured it was something a little better than Bud, and not as expensive as an import, and it would give a little variety to what I have. Plus, I'm curious as well. :)

See you all in about 24 hours!!!

S