Two new Casket Casey tunes up on Youtube

Marklund

Jan 22, 2002
Visit site
Not really Vintersorg-related, but anyways...

Ah, whaddaheck.. i'll throw in another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to hear that you like it! We got 11 or 12 songs recorded, but we still got to add some stuff here and there.. Hopefully it won't be to long before the album is out.

Do u also think she looks like a cool troll???
Or are u laughing at me because I didn't recognize her :rolleyes:?
Hehehe :lol:

omg i can't believe you actually said that :ill: i'm sure you didn't mean it in a bad way, but if you were ever to tell *me* i look like a troll (even a cool one!) you can scramble for cover :Shedevil: i hope Cia wasn't insulted (like i would have been :lol:)...

anyway
1145138538_l.jpg

i think she's hot!

and here
1145138860_m.jpg

she looks like an elf to me!

Do u also think she looks like a cool troll???
Or are u laughing at me because I didn't recognize her :rolleyes:?
Hehehe :lol:

edit: i wrote "both" at first, but i read wrongly your post (i'm really tired tonight :erk:)
i was surprised because you didn't recognise her, and i laughted for that and for the troll thing :lol:
but....she doesn't seem a troll to me, maybe you are saying that because of her dreadlocks..
she might be a hulder instead, but no.... she has definitely no hollow back as it can be seen from the photo :lol:

Elvina: I didn't want to be mean, of course not, hehe, and she (Cia) knows it :)
I guess it depends of the concept of "troll" that you think about... For me, Trolls are just cool, magic & just unique!

Lefay: Hehehe, yes, I think she looks cool with the dreadlocks & trolls can be nice & handsome, hehe, haven't you seen Finntroll's members??? hehehe...

Allfader & Windvang: Of course she is pretty ;)

Just trying to explain the kind of troll I meant when I said Cia is like a cool troll...

trolltjej.jpg

I didn't mean a fat-ugly one, ok :)
Cheers!!!