Two New Mindflow Tracks

If you think those are good wait till you hear the rest of the CD. AWESOME!!!!!!!! By yhe way the arrived in the states on Thursday and are getting everything ready to kick off the "DESTRUCTIVE DEVICE" tour.

When is the album coming out? Is it supposed to be May on Nightmare?

Yes it will be released in May, and I believe the El Paso show on the 31st will be the release party!

I've been rocking out to the news since they put them up - they're great!! I can't wait to see them as much as possible on this tour! Don't forget to sign up for the street team, everyone! Let's help our boys promote these shows!
I run their U.S. chapter so if you have any questions, just let me know. Come add the US Street Team myspace too!
http://www.myspace.com/mindflowusstreetteam

See ya'll at the shows!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

When is the album coming out? Is it supposed to be May on Nightmare?

The release date is May 31st, and as Tammy said the El Paso date is the release party with another scheduled for "THE METAL FESTIVUS" in Atlanta, hey Hoyt did you know that?.. NIGHTMARE will be the US Distributor for the album "DESTRUCTIVE DEVICE", and i gotta tell you this album is totally differnt from the previous two, and will totally surprise a lot of people... They will be playing most of the songs off the album on this tour, in a special set designed for us in the USA. Their sets maybe anywhere in length from 45 minutes(shows they are not the headliner) to over 2 hours, and it will be packed full of visuals and an awesome light and laser show.