Two nights of Saxon

Black Lagoon

Apr 24, 2001
Cornwall, England
Visit site
Due to there not being too many bands I really wanna see at Bloodstock on the Saturday, I have decided to travel to Cardiff the on the Saturday to see Saxon again that night. Anyone else up for it........Pax?

Dunno what to do really Lagoon. I was weighing up whether to go to Bloodstock or not cos by the time I have bought the ticket, train ticket, hotel, it would cost a bloody fortune! Cheaper to see them in Brussels! I doubt if I will do Bloodstock and Cardiff. Do they do a one day ticket for Bloodstock? If so, how much is it?

Reactions: jmillion
i may be able to help here. i made the same enquiry about not paying £35 just to see 4 bands on the friday and was told to enquire again about a month before bloodstock. they may then when they have numbers quote a price just for the friday night. as i said i cant confirm this. i was just told to ask again around a month before the show.

Sammi951 said:
Well I also saw them two nights in a row in January - also in two different countries! :D

Well, Salzburg (Austria) and Kaufbeuren (Germany) is two nights in a row in two different courties as well.. :cool:

And I give you another two shows back from january (Munich and Nuremberg)...makes it 4 gigs on my end for 2003 so far..and Monza/Italy (june 8th) is also on the list...:) It's a good thing Saxon plays southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland way more often than any other region in the world.You Brits have to leave the country to see Saxon more than once, I'm afraid...

Being 33 there's not many bands nowadays that still make me travel for shows...for 98% of the bands I like I check out their Munich gig and that's it..

Best from sunny Munich, Germany

Karsten

Paxoman said:
Dunno what to do really Lagoon. I was weighing up whether to go to Bloodstock or not cos by the time I have bought the ticket, train ticket, hotel, it would cost a bloody fortune! Cheaper to see them in Brussels! I doubt if I will do Bloodstock and Cardiff. Do they do a one day ticket for Bloodstock? If so, how much is it?
Hotel? Fortune? Black lagoon can't cost so much! :Spin:

You're right....Is this MS1 in Cardiff also a festival show or is it a headling Saxon show?? Prefer to see them in smaller setting to seeing them on festival stages..

Best,

Karsten