Type O Negative & Amorphis

Karma In Black

A Blessing In Disguise
Apr 29, 2004
Chicago
www.fourteeng.net
:Spin: I CANNOT believe that TON is touring with Amorphis! I am soo happy I can:cry: :yell: :worship: And a Halloween show at the Metro in Chicago...I am so there!!:Spin:

What do you guys think about these two bands touring?

This is a really cool tour. I like Amorphis a lot as well.

More concert dates have been announced for the upcoming TYPE O NEGATIVEAMORPHIS
Oct. 07 - New Haven, CT @ Toads Place
Oct. 08 - Worcester, MA @ Worcester Palladium
Oct. 09 - Clifton Park, NY @ Northern Lights
Oct. 11 - NYC, NY @ Irving Plaza
Oct. 12 - Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock Cafe
Oct. 13 - Wantagh, NY @ Mulcahys
Oct. 15 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of the Living Arts
Oct. 22 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's
Oct. 23 - Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
Oct. 24 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts
Oct. 26 - Flint, MI @ The Machine Shop
Oct. 29 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest Club
Oct. 30 - Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Club
Oct. 31 - Chicago, IL @ Metro (early show - 6pm doors)

As previously reported, TYPE O NEGATIVE recently recorded a cover of "Evil Ways" by SANTANA for an upcoming tribute to the science fiction/fantasy writer Neil Gaiman. The band, who have just signed a new record deal with SPV Records following the expiration of their contract with longtime label home Roadrunner, are expected to release a new studio album late next year.

I still can't believe that Pasi Koskinen, lead singer from Amorphis, decided to call it quits! :yell: So now I guess I will cry for another reason...but at least they will still proceed with their American leg of the tour.

I think this is an interesting combo for a tour.

TWO people on this thread from IL??!! Kick ass! I actually have another friend that lives in Mundelein. Anyway, I will DEFINITELY be there on Halloween. I couldn't ask for a better thing to do that night. Now the only task is to figure out what to dress up as. :devil:

Karma In Black said:
:Spin: I CANNOT believe that TON is touring with Amorphis! I am soo happy I can:cry: :yell: :worship: And a Halloween show at the Metro in Chicago...I am so there!!:Spin:

What do you guys think about these two bands touring?

those are two of my favorite bands!! any idea if they're coming to texas? :OMG: