U.S. Fall Tour with....

oh man they gotta play Las Vegas, this town fucking sucks for good metal shows. I have not seen Overkill in like over 15 years and have never played Vegas since Ive been here. I'll have to drive to California if i must

Amazing. So good to see Anthrax play (and headline I assume) a real metal tour with 4 great bands that have been in the game a long time.

If youve seen any of these bands before, which years?

I've seen Testament on the Practice What You Preach Tour and every tour since then. I have seen Anthrax at the tail end of the SOE tour and then several POT tours including with Public Enemy and Primus. Clash of the Titans Then one Volume 8 tour (300 people in the crowd), 3 reunion shows. Then at the Jaegermeister tour recently.

I saw Death Angel back in 92 or 93 I want to say in LA. Never seen Overkill

ngillibnikufesin, better than big 4, bring this package to europe please. haven't seen Overkill in 6 years. Anthrax+Testament+Overkill+Death Angel = best Thrash show ever!

Man, I am making this a priority! I would have liked some Exodus thrown in there too, but I can't complain.

I saw Testament in '09, Death Angel in '06 and '10, Overkill in '07, '09, and '10, and Anthrax in '05, '06, and twice on the Jager tour. Can't fuckin' wait.

Death Angel definitely, then Overkill, and I see Testament & Anthrax co headlining since both have new albums releasing and they're about equally as popular

should go like this

eath Angel (5 or 6 songs)
Overkill (7 or 8 songs)
Testament (10 or 11 songs)
Anthrax (15 - 16 songs)

I am hoping Anthrax gets the longest set...

I suck at dates..

Never saw Overkill or DA

Testament 2 or 3 times from 93-97 out is San Francisco..
Saw Anthrax twice.. Clash of the Titans tour in Mansfield MA and SOWN tour at the Warfied in San Fran..

I'm pretty sure Testament is headlining, this is their tour

I've been to over 150 concerts but have not updated my list in a while, here my list

http://7dust.net/Concerts.htm

My first concert was Testament headlining during Practice What You Preach with Nuclear Assault and Savatage

Well I just asked one of the guys in Hatriot since they're friends with Testament. They were asked to be on the tour, but didn't join because they want to get signed first.

They're thinking Anthrax is headlining, but they're not 100% sure.