UEFA EURO 2004 Fantasy Football

flagPortugal.gif
http://www.un.int/portugal/flagPortugal.gif :D :hotjump: :D :hotjump:

I'm going to party now!
bye!!

Allan said:
Time wasting pisses me off, I'm with Holland now, just for that.
exactly, i don't want to generalize, but it seems quite obvious that some Portuguese really enjoy exaggerrated time wasting. That Ricardo was so hilarious, honestly. I recognised it back in the UEFA Cup final when Porto played Celtic, it was really pissing me off cause it's not fair play at all.

About the game: still i'm glad that Portugal won, not because i like them, cause they beat Holland heheheh, no offense tools, Alwin or anyone. it's just a footy thing ;)
Anyways, Maniche's goal was superb, but Portugal should have scored earlier, i just remember two fucken big chances by Pauleta, one by Figo, and one 100 chance by Deco in the end. I have the feeling they need to score the uneasy one...
Ah, and i bet right 2-1 heeh didn't win anything though....:erk:

hm,morpheus predicted it alright.tomorrow things are difficult for us,but hope dies last...its the ultimate challenge for kapsis, if he is against killer barros...if we survive this one, i dunno...bring us brasil! :)

yeah of course some teams were below average,like italy too.at least they had ballack,sweinsteiger,lahm and a bunch of good young players..but no proper center forward!after klinsman,chaos

i think portugal deserved to win.had the chances,had the better side.first good game for figo this one.at least the first half he made cocu think of early(?) retirement.come on now.holland cannot go anywhere with that Reiziger guy or van Bronckhorst. that guy started playing left back only this year with barca.all his life he played as left midfielder (not with great success either)that's why he changes teams every year!!!that bouma is a joke!!who was that guy who stepped onto the pitch wearing van der Vaart's shirt???what did he do with the real one????(another big disappointment don't you think by holland's future hot star).....don't make me start with van der meyde

Well, I agrre with the time-wasting bit, it's typically portuguese, and I dislike it as well but I think we deserved to win anyway. We had so many chances it hurts. I gotta eat back what I said about Figo, he did great today. I'm off to continue celebrating now. We may not win the final but the 2nd place isn't that bad either. Cheers ye lot. :kickass: :D I'd like tomorrow's game to be a battlefield. Lotsa yellow cards n' stuff. :D

Morpheus said:
Anyways, Maniche's goal was superb, but Portugal should have scored earlier, i just remember two fucken big chances by Pauleta, one by Figo, and one 100 chance by Deco in the end. I have the feeling they need to score the uneasy one...

Typically portuguese also: miss all the easy chances, score the almost impossible ones. Pauleta is is some SERIOUS bad shape... he couldn't score a goal if his dear mama's life depended on it... Thank Mourinho for turning Maniche into a football player!!!

Anyway: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

hehehehehe.... we won! :D :D I think it was deserved, and yes... we are time wasters... it's ugly, but not as ugly as greece defending with 19 players in the box.

O'well, I hope we meet Czech Republic in the final and win, of course. If we don't win, too bad! This already is a great victory for portuguese football, after 3 semi-finals on the losing side, we finally reach the final of a major international tournament! Hooray of us!!!!!!!!!! Viva Portugal!!!!!