UEFA EURO 2004 Fantasy Football

soulmuh said:
Tonight's game was a nerve-wreck, too bad that sweden lost - we couldve scored plenty :(

Was good fun to share the experience with like 50 others in this place I am in!!!
yeah, pity Sweden lost the game, i still remember Ljungbergs last shot at the post, unlucky i reckon. Anyways, the regular time was boring, stoppage time was good though. Both had their chances, none took them. Congrats to Holland, though i hope they'll lose against Portugal.

Morpheus said:
yeah, pity Sweden lost the game, i still remember Ljungbergs last shot at the post, unlucky i reckon. Anyways, the regular time was boring, stoppage time was good though. Both had their chances, none took them. Congrats to Holland, though i hope they'll lose against Portugal.
Saw the hit in the bar by Larsson?
Nasty stuff!!!

Well, I'm hoping a flight here.... cya!

alright tonight's game was pretty boring, that makes it three in a row, at least the biggest part of the games were imo. Baros seems to do very well in this EC two nice goals again. The 3-0 was a bit too high for Denmark wasn't too bad, though they hadn't any real big chances. Well ther Czechs hadn't neither till Koller headed the ball in.
So now the half- final is complete, and i reckon the Czechs showed they're the favourite now, beside Portugal.Hopefully, the next games will be better football again, ala Portugal against England.

0406151206194747_1abc5c7e.jpg

Strangelight said:
Stevie G has decided to stay at Analfield as well :(

stoat.jpg
yeah, the lfc board is full of it, very chaotic place that is. Anyway, good for Pool i reckon, though i wouldn't have minded the deal with chelsea either.
Now what about the boy Rooney eh? he is chased by some clubs either, chelsea of course and ManU is what i have heard. And there were rumours about Marek Heinz coming to Everton! Did you hear the same Dunc, or is it just bollox?

Morpheus said:
yeah, the lfc board is full of it, very chaotic place that is. Anyway, good for Pool i reckon, though i wouldn't have minded the deal with chelsea either.
Now what about the boy Rooney eh? he is chased by some clubs either, chelsea of course and ManU is what i have heard. And there were rumours about Marek Heinz coming to Everton! Did you hear the same Dunc, or is it just bollox?
Ive heard from a reliable source that Rooney will sign a new 5 year deal soon, nothings certain though these days eh? Havent heard the Heinz one yet. Only Earnshaw, Adani, Fuller, Perrotta, Balde, Bulykin, Wright, Cole, Lua Lua, Murphy, Kallon, Kanoute..
yell.gif

Is Earnshaw any good in real life? He must've scored about 500 goals for me in CM.

That Heinz have looked amazing in the Euro, but he didn't make it at HSV, and all respect to Gravesen, but it isn't like he'll have Nedved, Poborsky and Rosicky setting him up at Everton.

Might be that i read it wrong with Marek Heinz. I recently only found Sporting Lisboa interested in him. But you're right, i was surprised by his ply at the EC so far. Everytime he was subbed in he brought creativity back to the offensive. As you said he didn't make it at Hamburg and Bielefeld, but he seems to do well in the Czech league.
The lfc board is going crazy about transfer rumours atm. Players like Rosicky, Ballak, Hargreaves, Baraja and Lampard are in speculation. I think Hargreaves is the most possible transfer of those.

Morpheus said:
Might be that i read it wrong with Marek Heinz. I recently only found Sporting Lisboa interested in him. But you're right, i was surprised by his ply at the EC so far. Everytime he was subbed in he brought creativity back to the offensive. As you said he didn't make it at Hamburg and Bielefeld, but he seems to do well in the Czech league.
The lfc board is going crazy about transfer rumours atm. Players like Rosicky, Ballak, Hargreaves, Baraja and Lampard are in speculation. I think Hargreaves is the most possible transfer of those.
I could see Hargreaves going to Analfield and Hamann going the other way. Theyve both said that they wanna play in England/Germany. I wonder what Prince Mikeys gonna do? On present form he'd be on the bench surely.