Join my fantasy football league or die!

Sending out the invitations now...

@Ack - Just make a yahoo email address and then post it here so I can send you the information.

So far I've sent one to:
Doomcifer
Zeph
Mathias
Ender
and Mort

I need emails from the following people: Ozzman, Belligerent, and seedofvengeance.

Well it's been quite a while and only half of you have decided to register. So far Ozz, Mort, Doom, Ack, and I have joined the league. If you are one of the confirmed 10 and haven't registered...then register goddamnit.

edit: Also, stay active in the league or I'll be forced to fuck your team over. The most fun about fantasy sports is the action. Roster changes, trades, waivers etc etc etc. So don't lame it up by not even paying attention for 4 weeks straight and hoarding a bunch of players.

Well it's been quite a while and only half of you have decided to register. So far Ozz, Mort, Doom, Ack, and I have joined the league. If you are one of the confirmed 10 and haven't registered...then register goddamnit.

edit: Also, stay active in the league or I'll be forced to fuck your team over. The most fun about fantasy sports is the action. Roster changes, trades, waivers etc etc etc. So don't lame it up by not even paying attention for 4 weeks straight and hoarding a bunch of players.

I have no idea what to do. No idea whatsoever!