UM Fantasy Football League IV

You guys are too nice, I want a fuck you here and there once in a while, lol.

I'm just happy some of you guys actually played the year out!

Thanks all.

I am nice, but I'm extremely disappointed (this is why I retired lol). It's the same feeling I get when the Colts are one and done in the playoffs. But I'll get over it and I'd like to thank you guys for also keeping up with your teams this season.

I'm glad that everyone in the playoffs at least kept up with their team. It was fun to be able to get the 12th spot in the league with you guys. I will definitely join a league with you guys next year if we have one.

Brooks, that pick up of Webb was genius!

You could possibly win in the championship on that pick up alone.

I don't know man. Playing him on Monday night almost screwed me. If Moreno doesn't get hurt I would have definitely lost if Favre played the whole game. Luckily I had it sealed up before it mattered. I'm going to be cautious using him this week as it would not surprise me at all if Favre tries to play again.

So I decided to start Atlanta's Defense (plus I have Tony G) vs Drew Brees on Monday night in our Championship game. I know it's not the smartest strategy but I think it's just a matter of fun if it comes down to that game, I'd like to see it count/mean something.

Tight ends need to have a bigger impact.

Especially with my penis

glen-quagmire.png

I just unwrapped my gift from Miles Austin and it was 25 points!

Definitely a good start for you. I don't trust Favre to not play, so I'm benching Webb. It also looks like there is a good chance Andre Johnson will not play today. I'm rolling with Mike Williams & Mario Manningham. Both guys are playing for desperate teams so hopefully they step up. Also decided to go with Westbrook instead of LT. We'll see if I made the right calls soon.

Thanks Caecius.

I pulled Manningham at the last minute & put Webb back in. He better play tomorrow. Tonight will be a weird game. I need the Falcons to win, but I need Brees to do good. Ugh.

Good game Jimmy. I was shocked to see the Vikings contain Vick for the most part. Had a feeling he would put up 100 plus. It was fitting that this came down to the first Tuesday night game since 1946.

See you guys next year.