UEFA EURO 2004 Fantasy Football

Of course, getting on with the locals is essential for a good time.

Damn, I can't find a pic of Gravesen from the Macedonia game, where he's grabbing this dude by the throat and 3 Macedonians are looking about scared to death, influencial player, he is, hehe.

au59.jpg

Allan said:
Of course, getting on with the locals is essential for a good time.

Damn, I can't find a pic of Gravesen from the Macedonia game, where he's grabbing this dude by the throat and 3 Macedonians are looking about scared to death, influencial player, he is, hehe.
That makes him... GREAT yes... :confused:

I'm sorry Arnaud; but i can't resist posting what came to my mind. (it is not meant to be offending or derisive; i don't think a german can get away with it atm ;) )

Goodbye poor France
you're leaving us today, goodbye, goodby....goodbye
Goodbye all you blue peeps
there's nothing you can say
to make us change our minds
Goodbye

;)

Seriously, as said before the game was rather boring but respect to Greece for the pressure and defensive work they did on FRance. And the goal was pretty nice, wasn't it?

Go- ed Hellas and Otto!

soulmuh said:
That makes him... GREAT yes... :confused:

That sure as hell makes him a joy to watch and an unparalelled inspiration, not like he hurt anyone, only grabbed him with one hand, because he'd just slauhtered a teammate of his. Now that I think of it, i can't remember Gravesn ever causing a serious injury, he plays hard, but fair.

0406230900411873_a3aca920.jpg

She agrees

you people are mad. you expect a minor team that is beating the former world and european champions to play exciting football? england played for 45 minutes like we played for 20.

and i think it was a fair result. i can only remember one good header from henry, france didnt create any major chances like spain did for example in our game when we were pretty lucky to get the draw. as for now, i have a feeling that was it, were going out in the semis, whoever we play with, denmark or czech republic.

yesterday was mad here by the way. everybody was out celebrating. if you think about it, its pretty logical, i dont think this will happen again for the next 40 years, probably never.

for today:
holland - sweden 2-1

sol83 said:
you people are mad. you expect a minor team that is beating the former world and european champions to play exciting football? england played for 45 minutes like we played for 20.

and i think it was a fair result. i can only remember one good header from henry, france didnt create any major chances like spain did for example in our game when we were pretty lucky to get the draw. as for now, i have a feeling that was it, were going out in the semis, whoever we play with, denmark or czech republic.

yesterday was mad here by the way. everybody was out celebrating. if you think about it, its pretty logical, i dont think this will happen again for the next 40 years, probably never.

for today:
holland - sweden 2-1
cold coffees all round eh? I bet everyone was frapped up to the eyeballs
sasmokin.gif

Nice one, I'm always happy to see Les Coquey Bastardés getting knocked out. Im not arsed who wins, I celebrate teams getting knocked out.
sgrin.gif
fun fun fun

hi, i started to watch this thing this week and im very satisfied! I cheerd for Portugal and wow! that was a very exciting one.. and I supported the Greek - they won. Tonight I'm with Sweden (hail Katatonia :) ).. and i want the Czech to win tomorrow. for me a portu-czech final would be nice with a portugese winner.. that "23" guy is so sweet :p

Tonight's game was a nerve-wreck, too bad that sweden lost - we couldve scored plenty :(

Was good fun to share the experience with like 50 others in this place I am in!!!