Uh-Oh...Frank Better Get His Shit Together...

Maybe they pissed him off. Even if they didn't piss him off, maybe he just has better things to do.

i agree with sludge, how long does it take to answer 20 q's and plus get some exposure for your band, but then again, maybe frank never got it, so i aint gonna stand on either side of the line, i mean either way i could care less as long as Anthrax plays north carolina

SLAYER85 said:
i agree with sludge, how long does it take to answer 20 q's and plus get some exposure for your band, but then again, maybe frank never got it, so i aint gonna stand on either side of the line, i mean either way i could care less as long as Anthrax plays north carolina
It would be nice if Frankie would answer them. I don't think he purposely dodged them. But I think Sludge has a hard time understanding that not everyone's life revolves around Sludge.

i have that same problem trying to understand the possibility that the world doesnt stop everytime i close my eyes....but i swear to god......it seems like it does......cause when i close them.......nothings there......except..........the clowns with hacksaws......mommy.............bored.........sleepy.........done

SLAYER85 said:
cause when i close them.......nothings there......except..........the clowns with hacksaws

Oh shit, watch out for those clowns. I've heard about them. Keep one eye open and don't turn your back on them.

Nighty night.....sleep tight. :D

Pennywise rules. and Killer Klowns from Outer Space, well, no, maybe they don't rule. But the shadow puppets and the "what're you going to do, know my block off?" "mmmhmmm..." thing was kinda funny.