UK Shows

Sathane

New Metal Member
May 31, 2002
Solihull, England
www.sathane.vze.com
Need some help. Seeing Opeth again tomorrow for the third time, and at last they are playing Serenity Painted Death! All those annoying emails to Mikael paid off :D

Just wanted to know what time the UK shows have been finishing? Im getting picked up and have no idea what time the show will finish this time. Even rough times would be grateful, it was about 11:30 last year, but there were 3 bands, only 2 this time.

Also, how long are Madder Mortem onstage for? Heard their new album the other day and it sounded boring as hell, im guessing ill be in pain listening to them live... At least with Arch Enemy there was Angela Gossow on stage, the chicks in Madder Mortem look like somekind of hybrid of a Gorilla and a Warthog.

This is the Birmingham Academy 2 gig tomorrow right? I'd appreciate any info on this too. Never been to the academy. I'm wondering if I should take my glasses if I'm going to end up trapped towards the back. How big is the place?

..........or arch enemy ;)

but it's really sad how as soon as a band has a female lead singer they instantly get compared to LC.

the new madder mortem album has so much more feeling than the new LC. i do actually quite like Comalies, but it lacks any kind of musical or emotional impact. the new MM has the chilling melodies and tortured feeling that means it will be spend more time in my CD deck than will LC.

the new madder mortem album has so much more feeling than the new LC. i do actually quite like Comalies, but it lacks any kind of musical or emotional impact. the new MM has the chilling melodies and tortured feeling that means it will be spend more time in my CD deck than will LC.

Here here :)

MM's music has an excellent, cold, chilly atmosphere to it which I fele is unique. LC are ruined by those godawful male vocals too

I like Madder Mortem, and I did also quite enjoy their live performance. Yes, they are very tight live.

And no, the female lead singer doesn't look that good... so fucking what?
I'm not there for drooling about her looks, but for hearing her voice, and she has a damn good voice.

It took me a couple of songs to get into them, but I recognised the 3rd song and then I was well into it. I was actually disappointed they stopped so soon.