UK Support

I bought a Saxon t shirt at the Berlin gig and it has the German NWOBHM dates on it. It is white and has the Strong Arm Of The Law emblem on it and Says 'A night out with the boys'. It is a top t shirt, but the strange thing is that it also has the British dates on the t shirt. So does that mean Saxon are doing the Lionheart setlist or the NWOBHM setlist over here? We will soon find out!

Apparently it's Chinchilla

Here was me hoping it would be Dream Evil again.

hey - a 4 hour set was what they promised at the last gig in Wolverhampton - 2hrs of classics - 2hrs lionheart set :)

(or did i dream that promise?)

Exactly I just want the mighty Saxon and no-one else, well I suppose it would be pretty cool if maybe a decent band like DiamondHead:headbang: or Angel Witch:headbang: came along as support, in fact that would be TRULY ORGASMIC!!!!!!!!

But a lot of the time I can't be bothered with support bands, I just normally go along and see the main band but if its standing only to get a good position doon the front you need to be there for the support band as well. Right enough Dream Evil were quite good, I quite liked them.

Craig fae Glasgow said:
Found out - local band called Man of the Hour that play Stoner/Doom with "comedy" lyrics.

Think I'll give that a miss.

Stuff that for a game of soldiers, they sound like a right pile of mince - stoner/doom, no thanks not my scene at all. I'll just stay longer in the pub then and maybe catch Man of the Hour's last song, that'll be more than enough I think.