UK tour dates - Opeth/arch enemy

the mean fiddler is 165 charing cross road - the nearest tube is tottenham court road. wow all the way from australia to see them! thats cool! they will be excellent no doubt

i saw opeth in april 2001 in chicago (little did i know how rare an opportunity it was).

and yeah, they might come back, but not with arch enemy. :cry:

Originally posted by saturnix
:bah:

i harbor a deep resentment of the english now, for getting to see opeth and arch enemy together.

grr

I'm with you! #@$%@#$ English!;)

I'm also from the Chicago area. Did you see Opeth at HoBlues also? What an amazing show! I guess they played at Hard Rock with Nevermore also, I heard the sound was terrible for that show, I didn't see that show, did you?

no, the nevermore show was on a school night :bah:

but the novembers doom/opeth/amorphis show kicked amazing amounts of ass. except they had sold out of t-shirts.

:bah: times a million.

Cheers for the help fellows, that really helped a shite load!!
There must be 2 Mean Fiddler venues in london, because i rang one and they said they knew nothing about Opeth, so thanks again.

Also, do you ghave to purchase tickets in adavance??

There are a few mean fiddler venues, as mean fiddler is actually a company that runs multiple venues and events, such as the garage, astoria, and mean fiddler itself, which is the one you're looking for. confusing I know.

And no you dont have to book tickets in advance, but obviously if they sell out before the date of the show you wont be able to buy them on the door.

Originally posted by in2thenight
the mean fiddler is 165 charing cross road - the nearest tube is tottenham court road. wow all the way from australia to see them! thats cool! they will be excellent no doubt

In doing a search I see the Mean Fiddler address as:
28 High Street
Harleseden
London NW10

Can someone confirm which is right?
:confused:

hehe yeh good point.

welcome to england. empty your 'kin pockets!

Why oh why oh why did they move the LA2 date!!!!! I have to go to the Brum date now.

*bangs head repeatedly on keyboard*

oh well, the Opeth Novembre Katatonia gig will live long in the memory.

Originally posted by veil the sky
hehe yeh good point.

welcome to england. empty your 'kin pockets!

:D LMAO!!!

Yeah I'm not sure of the exact number, but it's definately on Charing Cross Road! Anyway it'll all be on the links provided by the others in this thread.

Anyone here still think it might get upgraded to the main Astoria venue?? I'm undecided as to whether this'd be a good thing or not.

I really can't wait for this gig it's gonna be so fucking amazing!!