UK Tour

Hmm.. it seems to be said at rock-city.co.uk that Hypo plays 18th of February in Nottingham. Dammit.. the 15th would´ve been a lot better for me. I actually might be going to UK for this.

I hope the dates will be set straight soon!!

Oh nooo! Can't this be 2 weeks later?? At that time I'm going to do all my exams and after that I have holidays. And since I wanted to visit UK again for a long time, this would be the perfect motivation. I guess fate just doesn'T want us to meet, lumi :(

Don´t blame fate, blame your stupid studies! :mad:

:D

But once again I have the same problems with this trip as I did with Essen. So we´ll see...
And are you gonna have time to e-mail me sometime before those holidays in March?? :bah:
Btw: I hate my job right now.

I'm so sorry... I was gonna email you for a week or so now, but I never made it. And you can blame me for it, not the stupid stuides! At least for the last two days. But I just noticed, the London gig would be fine as a date, I just need to check flights. I am dying for this! London would be ideal since I wanted to visit Camden again for a long time.

Just checked... could pro'ly make it from 9th to 11th for 47 or 67€ depending on the time of departure. Since I always wanted to make a trip for just a gig, this would be THE eargasm or the year ;) (Mind I'm slightly drunk right now, so you don't have me yet). Would be so damn great!

Does anyone know when tickets will become available (online) and is it just gonna be Hypocrisy playing alone or will there be supporting bands? I wouldn't care if their were no supporting bands tbh, just to see Hypocrisy at Manchester would be something special. :hotjump:

InHerArms said:
I am hopeing there is support bands maybe someone like SkyFire but something tells me it might be Catamenia but who knows.

Either would be very fucking nice... wouldn't mind seeing some folk metal bands though... to see a band like Moonsorrow or Ensiferum perform along side Hypocrisy would be something special.

Moonsorrow and Ensiferum are fucking bad ass. I agree with you... Seeing either of those bands in general would be great, but to see them with Hypocrisy would be fucking rediculous...

paINflames said:
Just checked... could pro'ly make it from 9th to 11th for 47 or 67€ depending on the time of departure. Since I always wanted to make a trip for just a gig, this would be THE eargasm or the year ;) (Mind I'm slightly drunk right now, so you don't have me yet). Would be so damn great!

Reallllly? Cheap prices! :O
I haven´t even had the guts to see how much my trip would cost. Hell, I don´t even know how far Nottingham is from London! :loco:

lumitalvi said:
Hell, I don´t even know how far Nottingham is from London! :loco:

Hey, it would be great to have you up here for that :)

If you are thinking of it... Nottingham is about 126 miles from London..if you go by train journey would cost you £20 (buy 2 single tickets instead of a return ticket or it can cost £40-£140!) and the journey would take anywhere between 2-3 hours. The train company, where you can book on-line is

http://www.midlandmainline.com/

I daren't buy my ticket for Rock City yet with the dates confusion--though I am tempted!
Jeez RockCity used a old band photo for the ad. Aw it just says 'special guest' no clues..

this doesnt have jackshit to do with the band and in fact is rather childish but i just have to get this out.
If one listens to hypocrisy would they call themselves a hypocrit?
Good band too bad its a uk tour(lucky bastartds)

Blah, im gonna bring this back up. Is this tour fucked up or something because tour dates are flying all over the show, tickets cant be found anywhere and their doesn't seem to be much info on it. Does anyone have tickets to the Manchester gig??? It's only 2 1/2 months (less) until the gigs and to me that doesn't seem like a long time... and I still can't even find anywhere to buy a ticket. Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone... hopefully this'll be sorted out sooner rather than later.

Sisterofnight said:
Hey, it would be great to have you up here for that :)

If you are thinking of it... Nottingham is about 126 miles from London..if you go by train journey would cost you £20 (buy 2 single tickets instead of a return ticket or it can cost £40-£140!) and the journey would take anywhere between 2-3 hours. The train company, where you can book on-line is

http://www.midlandmainline.com/

I daren't buy my ticket for Rock City yet with the dates confusion--though I am tempted!
Jeez RockCity used a old band photo for the ad. Aw it just says 'special guest' no clues..

Oh wow, thanks :)
I am hoping that I wouldn´t have to need your instructions, though :p. See I have a good friend in Nottingham and that´s why I´d go there. And I´d be counting on his assistance on these things. But I have never asked from him how far the cities are from eachother so your post was very useful anyway!

Ok, I have some info...

Tuesday 10-01 UK Underworld London

Wednesday 15-02 UK Cathouse Glasgow
Thursday 16-02 UK Satans Hollow Manchester
Friday 17-02 Ireland Temple bar Dublin
Saturday 18-02 UK Rock City Nottingham

They're confirmed dates now...

As for the ticket situation, thats being sorted out also... hopefully we'll see some tickets available online for the Glasgow, Manchester and Dublin gigs soon.

Noctiferia are the supporting band I believe. I'd never heard of them tbh until I noticed it on the official Hypocrisy website.