Ultimate Album Side-Hairbands

Dirty Looks - Cool From The Wire
L.A. Guns - One More Reason
Dokken - In My Dreams
Motley Crue - Too Young To Fall In Love
Guns And Roses - Rocket Queen

good times good times....

IS THERE NO LOVE FOR ROUGH CUTT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~BRIAN~

How about 1 better? BADD BOYZ (Shortino). "Leave it to the law" what a kickass song! Mitch Perry re-recorded it on his solo CD.

Man all you that are posting in this thread would love 50% of my radio show right off the bat. Im a HUGE fan of these bands (and a ton more that most of you probably never heard of)....ALL of em, and own just about everything posted in this thread.

NP : Tyketto - Forever Young

Are you kidding! :OMG: Just when I thought you had good taste in music, you go and say something crazy like this! :loco:

~Brian~
I have plenty of taste which is why I don;t really like Rough Cutt. I would love to hear old demos that featured Jake E Lee though before he bolted for Ozzy.:cool:

I had to cheat and add a “B” side as well…

Dokken – The Hunter
Winger – Madelaine
Night Ranger – Night Ranger
Leatherwolf – The Calling
Whitesnake – Still of the Night
Vandenberg – Wait

Def Leppard – Bringin’ on the Heartbreak / Switch 625
Motley Crue – Wild Side
Fifth Angel – Fifth Angel
Hurricane – I’m On to You
Skid Row – Monkey Business
Warrior Soul – Lullaby

Sorry, i don;t hear that in Paul Shortino. THanks for the heads up on the ROugh Cutt tracks with JAKE E LEE.

Since hair-metal/glam was really my first introduction to metal, I've gotta do two sides for this one. :D

SIDE ONE:
Def Leppard - Let's Get Rocked
Lita Ford - Hungry
Motely Crue - On With The Show
Kiss - Lick It Up
Poison - Fallen Angel
Ratt - One Step Away (I always though this one would be fun to cover as a duet.)

SIDE TWO:
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin
Scorpions - Don't Believe Her
Vixen - Rev It Up
Cinderella - Somebody Save Me
Quit Riot - Metal Health (Bang Your Head)

* Some may say the girl rockers don't count, cause hairbands/glam = guys dressing (and usually singing) like girls. But back then, these girls had big hair too and they were playing the same style of music.

Another impossible task but here are some I like:

Dokken - When Heaven Comes Down
Scorpions - Dynamite
Whitesnake - Give Me All Your Love
Leatherwolf - Rise Or Fall
Yngwie Malmsteen - What Do You Want
TNT - Seven Seas

Skid Row - Wasted Time
GNR - Estranged
Cinderella - Don't Know what YOu Got Until It's Gone
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood
Twisted Sister - Burn in Hell
White Lion (or is it GReat White) - When the Children Cry

Since hair-metal/glam was really my first introduction to metal, I've gotta do two sides for this one. :D

SIDE ONE:
Def Leppard - Let's Get Rocked
Lita Ford - Hungry
Motely Crue - On With The Show
Kiss - Lick It Up
Poison - Fallen Angel
Ratt - One Step Away (I always though this one would be fun to cover as a duet.)

SIDE TWO:
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin
Scorpions - Don't Believe Her
Vixen - Rev It Up
Cinderella - Somebody Save Me
Quit Riot - Metal Health (Bang Your Head)

* Some may say the girl rockers don't count, cause hairbands/glam = guys dressing (and usually singing) like girls. But back then, these girls had big hair too and they were playing the same style of music.

Sure the girl rockers count! Vixen, Lita, Pat Benetar, Phantom Blue, Perfect Life, Fiona, Chastain, Girlschool, Saraya....all great in my book!
Damnit! I left out Pat Benetar 'cause I thought I'd catch crap for her not being heavy/metal enough.
In that case, I'd swap out Cinderella (as much as I love them) for Par Benetar - All Fired Up.