UM CD Part 2 - Question for both bands and music lovers!

Ok, I actually completed an instrumental piece this week, so I decided to contribute the track for consideration. I was just wondering if participating bands/artists should expect any type of confirmation once their submitted track is received by UM, or will we only be contacted if our track is selected for the cd?

Also, how has the response been? Are many people (other than those in this thread) showing interest, or does it look like the project may flop?

Bands who're chosen will be contacted first with the rest contacted after that (in a week or so I should think) letting them know they didn't make it. We have almost all our bands now, and just going through the last of the submissions to finalise the lineup. The response so far has been great :)

whoaaaa.....that is NICE artwork! Looks a lil like a trav smith job, but regardless....hell, i'm gonna buy it just for the cover!

[edit] hey waaiiit a minute.....is there a beautiful woman on the cover for a reason???? :oops: sex sells! you got me!

very clever. =)

That artwork is beautiful!
I will be sure to buy a copy of this to support these bands and UM. :)