UM.com would like to welcome BAR Fest!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Bar Fest (Bay Area Rock Fest) to the family! I think it goes without saying that whenever a new fest pops up, everyone will be watching to see how it does!

Welcome!

Ahem...

Sooooooooo, details please? I knew this was in the works but wasn't sure if it was going to happen or not. Glad to see it is!!! As soon as there's info here, I will post about it so people know if you want. The Bay Area should give some insane support on this one! :D

Congrats guys! Eric, i've mentioned this before, but if you need help with anything just let me know and i'll be more than willing to contribute my time and whatever resources I can bring to the table.

Congrats guys! Eric, i've mentioned this before, but if you need help with anything just let me know and i'll be more than willing to contribute my time and whatever resources I can bring to the table.

I second this. I don't really know how I can help but would do anything to be a part of this. Metal back to the bay(*sounds magical doesn't it)! Hope I can help in some way. This is gonna be awesome. :kickass:

Reactions: SharkBlack