I can't believe Mob Rules is going to BAR Fest

Karmalot

New Metal Member
Feb 9, 2007
Out of all the bands, Mob rules goes to BAR Fest. I just got hooked onto the Mob Rules. Like a week ago i listened to Among the Gods and got hooked.What really sucks is that its a 21 and older show, i'm not 21.:cry:

Among The Gods is AMAZING... I love that album, it's been playing near non-stop in my CD player.

Sucks to young sometimes... But you have many more shows and Ice Cold Beers ahead of you than I do...

Among The Gods is AMAZING... I love that album, it's been playing near non-stop in my CD player.

Sucks to young sometimes... But you have many more shows and Ice Cold Beers ahead of you than I do...

If only I did not discover Ice Cold Beers-- my life would be so different--

Out of all the bands, Mob rules goes to BAR Fest. I just got hooked onto the Mob Rules. Like a week ago i listened to Among the Gods and got hooked.What really sucks is that its a 21 and older show, i'm not 21.:cry:

Be patient and your time will come. I know that it sucks for now, but I'm sure there will be some "all ages" shows with bands you do like that you can go see.

Don't feel discouraged, brah. There's a nice little group of us under 21 folk that will be blowing our brains out to be able to watch this show with the big man upstairs.

Don't feel discouraged, brah. There's a nice little group of us under 21 folk that will be blowing our brains out to be able to watch this show with the big man upstairs.

Amen to that. I'll be blowing my brains out about a week in advance so I can be with the Big Man Upstairs (God) for a while before the show starts. I like to think of this as a "better watch Barfest in the second life than no life". Correct?:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

It is unfortunate that it is an all ages show. Usually I go to shows with my brother and another friend but both will only be 20 at the time of the show. So I had to draft another to come along to BARfest. This other is a friend of old who is just getting into these genres of Metal and is soooo pumped for the upcoming shows. I hope in the future there is a way for all ages to enjoy these shows.......but I guess for next years BARfest I won't have to worry about it since both of the guys I spoke of will be 21. But you younger guys just hang in there don't kill yourselves and in the future we will all be united for many many BEERS and a ton of GREAT MUSIC!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

MOB RULES!!!

I love these guys! I want take them in back of the middle school and get them pregnant!!
LMFAO!!!
(you'd have to watch 30 Rock to get that!)

But seriously I can't wait to see these guys live! I am addicted to their CDs...

The more I listen to Mob Rules, the more I am really digging their music, I can't wait to see these guys ripp it up live.

Bear

The first time I ever even heard of Mob Rules was seeing them at Wacken a couple years ago and I thought they were great!:headbang:
This'll be fun!

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be back around sooner or later!