Um, guys.. Wacken Carnage

cool some of you got it already, I'm not that impressed with the artwork tho, it's a bit better than Avulsed's hehe, I prefer stuff like NMF, the demon dude was cool and it was drawn.. not just limbs thrown around..

the music will make up for it

dvds great. Nice to see Mike still maintaining his sense of humour. Pretty cool whatching him and Dan growl together aswell.

got mine yesterday from a local music shop - damn nice work!!! - the sound is crystal clear, the setlist good (although no Bathe In Blood :( ) and the band seem to really be enjoying themselves (esp. Dan - nice guitar "licks" :)) - damn I wish I had been at that gig

Dani Filth!!

Yes, I watched the DVD when I got home from work last night; I was enraptured the entire time. Some of the songs sound even better than the studio versions.. Like Fire comes to mind.

As a side note, I showed a coworker Peaceville's Wacken Carnage site yesterday, before work, showing him the new CD/DVD I got.. when I got to work, I asked if he liked that, and he responded "Yeah, I watched the video @ the bottom of the page.. I was like 'holy shit' *jawdrop* 'these guys are hardcore!' I was kind of scared."

:lol:

One of my new favourite DVDs, too.