ummm they painted the ceilings in my office over the weekend

i've never been insulted about age. in fact, being old seems wicked cool and i'm excited to get old. old people get to get away with tons of crazy shit. plus they know a lot. so it's okay guys. relax.

i used to post about it all the time on BCO when girls would bitch about getting older. young people are retarded. they think they know everything and they know nothing (this includes me). old people rule.

here's to that

grump12.jpg

I'm psyched to be old because by the time I'm 70 I'm going to have a huge library of all the awesome shit I've done. And it will be haunted by ghost books that fly around and chairs that hop and try to knock you off of staircases.

when i was in high school i couldn't wait to be an old man so i could totter round with a cane and frighten kids..."don't go near old man driver's house! stories say that twenty years ago he murdered six kids..."

but lately i've been kind of into the whole youth thing. although admittedly being 25 doesn't suck like i thought it would...it's pretty chill.

i think that sucks. i don't look a day over 20 and all it means is that people my own age look down on me, and people of the age who talks to me get all sketched out when they find out my actual age.

and i STILL get rejected from bars. with my real driver's license. argh.

yea... it can be a real pisser sometimes, but i figure, once i hit 50 i'll be like my dad. people think he's my brother all the time. he's totally diesel. so we'll win in the end dude. it's a small price to pay.

once in, like, seventh grade i was being mocked for looking like a little kid, and i responded in a typically poindexter fashion, "yeah, well, when we're all middle-aged i'll have the last laugh!" needless to say, this didn't impress the schoolyard bully, and i was mocked all the more mercilessly after that.