• Northern Africa

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Central Africa

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Southern Africa

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Wyvern said:
On the other hand that's why I split most continents, if I only put America the people from USA will believe it's only about them :lol:

Even North America has the same problem. But we do have Canada pretty much surrounded! :D And Mexico doesn't recognize the border so why should we. :p o_O

I'm kidding about Mexico -- not looking to start anything up there. It's just a joke. No need for a political discussion. There, I hope that covers it. :erk:

Soul of Ice said:
just as I thought. An overwhelming sausage fest!

It's called male bonding...

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Male/29/North America

I hope non-regulars taking this poll don't fuck up your numbers...

Me too :erk:

Wheezer said:
Even North America has the same problem. But we do have Canada pretty much surrounded! :D And Mexico doesn't recognize the border so why should we. :p o_O

I'm kidding about Mexico -- not looking to start anything up there. It's just a joke. No need for a political discussion. There, I hope that covers it. :erk:

I'm sure about it. Besides Hawk will not let this thread go astray. And the fact that you know that Mexico it's part of North America shows a lot of knowledge, in general terms people mix geography with culture or linguistics.
Mexico it's geographically in North America, culturally and linguistically in Latin America.

The same that Great Britain is geographically in Europe (as much as Metal Dog hates it :lol: )

rokk said:
Thank you, Ma'am! It was a good one.... the Missus took me to a "go cart racing facility" and T-Boned me twice on the hairpin turns! :Spin:

:headbang:
You got t-boned twice on your birthday? That sounds like a pretty good birthday to me...:D

Hmm curious it seems we have three people for Africa in here. I was only aware of Zeepie, also curious about the Asian contingent besides Junie I didn't know we have more people from that continent.

NP: The Flower Kings - 'Rhythm Of The Sea'

Alright, this concludes it, in general we are an old farts forum! :D
We should be happy that some youngsters can stand to post in this old folks asylum. :lol:

Hawk said:
Alright, this concludes it, in general we are an old farts forum! :D
We should be happy that some youngsters can stand to post in this old folks asylum. :lol:

Absolutely !! We have some great younger posters. In fact, Fang just PMd me and said he has a hair sprouting from his under-arm now. :loco: J/K Flo. Anyway, in all seriousness, we do have some great posters here that happen to be younger people and they rock !! Great to see the next generation vibing in on the oldschool stuff.

Bryant

Being an old geezer myself (37... um, I think... lost track... yea, 37), MY opinion about the younger generation is that they really have to be able to understand the past to be able to move ahead in the future. Unless you do this, stagnation happens... Kinda like a vacuum.

I wonder how many of the younger crowd has older siblings that introduced them to the music? I know that is how I started listening, my older brother and my even older uncle.

kittybeast said:
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF :tickled:

Who's playing young now? :Spin:

I used to be the second eldest in another forum, now I'm like in 5th position or so, I will have to consider myself one of the young ones (39) :lol:

NP: Lisa Loeb - 'Goodbye To Romance'

Bryant said:
Absolutely !! We have some great younger posters. In fact, Fang just PMd me and said he has a hair sprouting from his under-arm now. :loco: J/K Flo.
ahahah
Next step : having hair growing around the... uuuh no, forget it.

UMOS = The official old farts army :loco: :Spin:

Wyvern said:
I was expecting that answer from you :D . For some reason Brits refuse to accept the geographical concept of living in an island on the European continental frame.

Truth hurts :p

Yeah maybe we do fall into the "european continental frame" but we have our own little island within that frame and I'm proud to call it home. besides which having no sense of direction couldn't decide if I was east or west europe so wouldn't have known which box to tick anyway :p

kittybeast said:
I may be one of the oldest here but am certainly not an old fart!!! should anyone need to challenge me: INTO THE PIT:headbang: :headbang: :tickled:

I hope you're not a young fart either, I dislike farts (except my own :loco: ).

Metal Dog said:
besides which having no sense of direction

Yeah I notice you drive on the wrong side of the road :p

NP: S.O.D. - 'Monkeys Rule'

Metal Dog said:
Just because the rest of you drive on the right side of the road doesn't mean that we are wrong ;)

Actually not only England, also Japan and some old British colonies drive on the left side...and of course in Costa Rica (but only because the morons here don't know how to drive properly :bah: )

NP: Force Of Evil - 'Fountain Of Grace'

Wyvern said:
Actually not only England, also Japan and some old British colonies drive on the left side...and of course in Costa Rica (but only because the morons here don't know how to drive properly :bah: )

NP: Force Of Evil - 'Fountain Of Grace'
It is completely different in Mexico, at least when I was there. The taxi drivers drove on the right, left and the side of the road...:OMG: They scared the shit out of me.