UMOS PPVIII

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
658456-R1-13-18A_014.jpg

more pictures can be found at myspace http://www.myspace.com/metalkittybeast
no digital this year so band shots suck but the others show what a great time we had!!:headbang:

Wheezer with a Broncos t-shirt? And this year Sav is wearing a Slayer tee? Tsk, tsk, tsk unthinkable :lol:

Next year we'll need a wider lens. And I'm going to bring my digital come hell or high water, I don't want/need band shots. Is our party, they just provide the fuel :D

NP: Megadeth - 'Sleepwalker'

Nice picture! Who the hell took it????

Wyv, Wheezer wears Broncos shirts almost all weekend!:lol: Me and Kat had to fight over the Slayer jersey!:headbang::headbang::headbang: Got to stand out somehow.

I think it was Metal Rose who took it.

I think it was the puke:ill: all over you that made you stand out this year:lol:
I still can't get over that!!

I think it was the puke:ill: all over you that made you stand out this year:lol:
I still can't get over that!!

Me either. :puke: And all I got was a few splashes on my leg. :puke:

Wheezer with a Broncos t-shirt? And this year Sav is wearing a Slayer tee? Tsk, tsk, tsk unthinkable :lol:

Yes, a Broncos t-shirt. :kickass::headbang: Like Ron said -- almost all weekend. And I catch no end of crap for it either. Good natured though. Looking forward to seeing you next year.

Yeah JD we need more UMosers presence, I'm going to go come hell or high water.

Yeah JD we need more UMosers presence, I'm going to go come hell or high water.

I couldnt agree more! and I am definately going to try to make it, but its hard to say in this buisness where I am going to be and how busy it will be, .... stupid jobs! hahaha

JD!!! How the hell have you been brother? Sure hope you can make it next year

Gonzo! I am good, getting adjusted to living on coastal Maine,.... Give me Mountains and streams anyday! basiclly I am just working and learning ... fuckin a I missed seeing you guys this year!!!! I am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllllyyyy going to try and make it, "come hell or high water" if need be!

UMOS'er got puked on??????!!! Wha' happened??

While waiting in line for the next urinal to open up in the men's room, some jackhole kid came running in the bathroom puking.:puke: All of a sudden I felt it hit my arm.:ill: It splashed all over the floor and hit Brent's leg as well. I think it probably hit other people as well, but I got the worst of it I think. It was full on projectile vomit. Thanks god it was only liquid and not substance because I would have puked myself. He obviously drank way to much already. I was about to f'n hit the guy, but walked away and nearly busted my hand when I punched the wall instead. Didn't know it was a concrete wall! Ouch. Had to walk back to the condo, wash up and change clothes. Missed firewind because of it.:mad: Not fun.

Oh fuck, THAT sucks! I have been puked on ONCE at a concert (UFO & Saxon in '82) and couldn't bring myself to beat the vomiting perp. I think I would have at least rolled that kid in his own vomitus, while singing "Lick It Up" by Kiss... What a drag, I'm sorry to hear this happened. Nothing like having to WALK to your residence, and miss a band as well. :mad: The kid can tell people he puked on not one but TWO UMOS'ers, and lived to tell about it. He may not be so lucky next time.

I would love to be at PP USA once, if not 2008 surely one of the following. First band for PP Europe 2008 is announced btw: Suspyre !!!