Unearth

jst putting in the first post, wondering what was happening on the mix on tracks 3 and 5 (crow killer and we are not anonymous) theres a load of digital clipping at the start of each (like a sync error) also heard loadsa compression on track 9 however the album is sick, some absolute killer tunes, killer drum tones as usual though! love the bass mix too

Nah, its just a misplaced thread.
The production is what III-In The Eyes Of Fire should sound like. Although musically its boring as hell.

This album sounds great. Guitars are pretty scooped, but they sound brutal and cut through nicely. Love the bass, drums are nice as usual

I LOVE the production on this one. Drums sound INFINITELY better than on In the Eyes of Fire, IMO. Guitars sound great too.

The music I LOVE as well. I feel it's definitely up to par with the previeous 2 records.

I love the production, but "The Oncoming Storm" is hard to beat if you ask me. That record is from start to finish incredible.

Odd, I was just hanging with Slo and Buz the other night and was unaware Andy had anything to do with this album.

They're a fun live band, but yeah, sometimes a few too many breakdowns.

I remember at some point in a song from the oncoming storm where the vocalist actually says "BREAKDOWN" right before it hits. I always found that hilarious. Killer album none the less and the production of this new album is excellent.

The mix on "The March" sounds good and I think Adam D is a very reliable, consistent producer as far as metalcore goes. As I imagine a lot of people who traffic this forum are creators of some sort looking for and trying to produce innovative heavy music, I don't think it would be too controversial to say that Unearth haven't done anything terribly remarkable on this record.
Naw dawg, I was just saying like to each his own man.
FYI, saying "apples and oranges" implies the person you're talking to is trying to compare two incomparable things.

The linguistic cliche I assume you're looking for is "you say to-may-to, i say to-mah-to" or as you said "to each his own".