Unholy Alliance Tour

Knarfi

Yaba-daba-doo!
May 19, 2006
Emmen/Leeuwarden, the Netherlands
There already was a topic bout this but i couldnt find it.. my post there was if anyone was going from the forum to the dutch show, im bringing this up again since its 13 days left, and the dude who i was going with is having some probs and theres a chance he wont be going, wich would really suck, but there are some other dudes who i hardly know with wich i can travel with, but it'd still be nice to meet someone from there forum there.

In 2 words: ANYONE GOING?!?!?

I´m still considering it..but Glasgow show...problem is the money cause me and my friend are flying to London to see Emperor on the 28th and then we decided to go for a couple of days, 4 in fact, to Scotland, and then we noticed it´s Lordi+Turisas playing on the30 and Unholy tour on the 2nd Nov...I have seen everybody at least twice except Lordi..and now I have a fucking big doubt...what a horrible situation to be not as wealthy as Paris Hilton and have to decide amongst gigs...
So..if anyone here have seen Lordi, it is worthy to go at least for fun( i know Turisas is, but saw them twice this year)?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I initially wanted to go until I saw it was 44 euros and that's a bit much considering I only like CoB of those 4

L33ch said:
I initially wanted to go until I saw it was 44 euros and that's a bit much considering I only like CoB of those 4

yeap, that´s my problem, it´s about 30 pounds and i only like COB and some in flames...(i´m not an slayer fan, and honestly dont know about the others coming)...the other gig is 12 pounds...anyway, i will be considering it till the very last moment( you know...girls are like that, never sure of anything:lol: )