Unholy Cadaver - Demo Number One

Yea, it's nice, very good song!
Interesting to see where HoM began.

How'd you get your hands on your copy of Unholy Cadaver? I read the thread from back when you got all the HoM stuff, but I didn't really follow.

I bought it from their website. It's out of print now (or at least they're no longer selling it online). I guess you could check eBay?

Marksveld said:
this is actually pretty awesome

Yeah, notice how it gets better with each listen. This trend continues throughout the rest of the Hammers catalog, interestingly enough.

No, this is not like The Bastard or The August Engine. This is just demo material, mostly death / doom / trad riffs. Nothing really progressive, celtic, folkish, 70's retro just yet back then...

Besides, you've got samples of The Bastard and The August Engine on their website. Go check out "You should have Slain me" and "Doomed Parade".

Haha, I have access to your IP address, social security number, and paypal password. UM moderator rights give me access to all your decrypted cookies. It's awesome!

MajestikMøøse said:
hahah. I've had a copy of that demo on my hard drive for a year.

If it's the only way, then yeah, but otherwise it's worth tracking down a copy. That way, you get the cool cover art:

8932.jpg