Unholy Cadaver - Demo Number One

This is a fucking KILLER demo. I dig it more than The August Engine.

The Bastard rules! I would be surprised if they ever topped that one.

OK, here is "Unsheath the Sword of Blasphemy": http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RUXYO5R7GM1P0KNN3QU38S4RC

If anyone can tell me what the movie quote is from, I'd be much obliged.

Crank the volume on this one. DOOOOOMMMMM!!!! The strings are tuned down, the riff is heavy as fukk, and this is where Janis Tanaka comes into the vocal mix for the first time, between double layered death vocals. The section at around the 3:00 mark I guess is as close to the Hammers as you're going to get on perhaps The Bastard.

Again, this is demo collectors material stuff, so if you're a fan, this is worth keeping.

Thanks man. I really appreciate the exposure.

My plan is to find all KILLER metal. You guys are going to go nuts over some of the stuff I have in the works. I told you about OZ and FUTURE TENSE, but I have many more obscure goodies coming in.

Definitely check out that FUTURE TENSE... It's an LP only.

Ok people, you've got the first two tracks, now here's the third -- the last track from the demo, this is the song "Hammers of Misfortune": http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3C3TC32WFKE2B0Y7LH0U74YYRT

This pretty much has everything - death, thrash, traditional, warped vocals, some funny shit going on with the female mantra (I think they're played backwards?), and of course the magic of Mike Scalzi coming in at around the 9:00 mark.....(yes, the song is 14:29 long).

Scalzi singing + Cobbet thrashing = win.

P.S. Demilich, are you going to bid on the demo? If not, I will. Please let me know.

JayKeeley said:
P.S. Demilich, are you going to bid on the demo? If not, I will. Please let me know.

Don't you already have it, you bastard?

I think I will bido n that, if you don't mind. If I change my mind, I'll let you know before it's too late.

Evil_Legend said:
Hey I might bid on that Demo! haha! I only have it on CDR.

No problem. I would only bid on it to resell to someone here at the price I bought it. I just don't want it to disappear....

Somebody fucking bid on it!! :loco:

P.S. Tim, you realize it's a CD-R demo right? (Or are you saying that you only have a CD-R copy?)

no one bid on that please!

hey Evil_Legend,

I was just about to say that I was watching a couple of the Slough Feg/Solstice 7'' on ebay but forgot to bid on it.. but that was you selling it!

The song "Hammers of Misfortune" really reminds of UnExpect, regarding the rhythms and the hyper blasting between female operatic vocals and the death vocals. This demo is amazing!!!, you can really hear the foundation of what would come, and be taken and what would be taken away.

thanks for posting it!! /m\

Demilich said:
no one bid on that please!

hey Evil_Legend,

I was just about to say that I was watching a couple of the Slough Feg/Solstice 7'' on ebay but forgot to bid on it.. but that was you selling it!

Haha. I actually only had the 7" listed on ebay twice. The other ones I sold were on different message boards.