Unicorn Question

Animal

Nov 18, 2003
Dark side of the moon
Visit site
Thanks to Dans Site I have acess to other bands, :headbang: only problem is which to order.
From what I have I was wondering which Unicorn cd contains "Sorrow Song" and End of the bridge"

Also who is Steve Hogarth who is doing the vocals for second sky, I cant remeber where I heard that name :Spin:

Animal said:
Thanks to Dans Site I have acess to other bands, :headbang: only problem is which to order.
From what I have I was wondering which Unicorn cd contains "Sorrow Song" and End of the bridge"

Also who is Steve Hogarth who is doing the vocals for second sky, I cant remeber where I heard that name :Spin:
the cd's :worship: are sold by Mellow Records in Italy .. there is a sticky thread in this forum for this topic

Correct me if I am wrong but is Steve Hogarth not the actual singer from marillion :worship: ? That would be f%$&/§§$&ing amazing :headbang: ... and maybe a dream coming true for Dan (?)

by the way where did you get that information from ?!? I couldnt find it on swano.com ... :confused:

The info is from the Sticky: Unicorn CDs FAQ toward the top of this forum.. look for it, it's there!

Hey Joyful Sorrow, go to the news section at Swano.com, scroll down past the bit on the new Nightingale cd and theres a small news section there.Thats where i found out about the new singer, sounds great.
Have to wait about 2 weeks till I can order Unicorn though, damn work.

I agree strange place to hide the news if you ask me :loco: :D

Just bought the new Opeth cd "Damnation" picked it up for half price (cd's are expensive over here in Oz) Not bad, would have prefered something like state of shock to liven things up but still not bad fave track is Death whispered a lullaby.
Now all we need is Another life oh yeah and new Nightingale :hotjump: