Uniformity: Official Video

This is one day less than one year since Siren last posted on the forum. It's like she rode through on a unicorn.

Welcome back!

Wow, you actually made me go look, and it was exactly 13 hours less than a year ago. The unicorn says there should be cake!

1726090_stock-photo-vector-birthday-cake.jpg

And in order to not completely derail the thread:
@Defiance: i loved the feeling of the song, the atmosphere. i need to listen to it more before i can dissect it, but the first impression was extremely good, and it got my attention a lot more than the other two songs.

Yeah, it appears to be one of those songs that kind of immediately grasp your attention, yet still need to be listened many, many times before they truly open. I've listened to it more than thirty times now and all I can really say is that I love the atmosphere, the drumming and the clean vocals. I noticed certain smart individuals from here have already dug into the lyrics on that certain facebook-page, but I'm still in that phase where I can't get into them beyond the "this just sounds awesome!" Perhaps I'll join that discussion in a couple of days.

-Villain

We must come to terms
Admit we are defeated
We must come to terms
With bias and deception
Stand up and be counted
In uniformity

Amazing and beautiful song, excellent video. (Downloaded it, saved it to my phone, shared it with my friends) :headbang:

Really love the discussion in our facebook group (all the comments, all the likes...) and I earnestly read almost every post about the new songs.

:kickass:

Mod Edit: removed the link 'cause it's a sssshhhhsecret group and all. ;)