hey joey haters.. see this and Shut the fuck up!!

WE set the standards, you MUST conform! I will take your accommodations as such.
Metric system Schmetric system.

;)

I really hope that you are joking about hating DumbAss for not being American. When Americans make statements like that, it makes the rest us look bad. Please tell me that there's a joke that went over my head.

DumbAss-I've spent a week in your beautiful country. I loved every minute of my visit, along with every person I met while there.

I really hope that you are joking about hating DumbAss for not being American. When Americans make statements like that, it makes the rest us look bad. Please tell me that there's a joke that went over my head.

DumbAss-I've spent a week in your beautiful country. I loved every minute of my visit, along with every person I met while there.

I was joking. I thought that was pretty obvious but I guess there are people who really act that way.
Its a comment on how Americans change everything because it's "better"
In line with the wilful vs. willful thing.
hopefully this puts the right colour on things ;)

Yeah, Bush is too monotone for Anthrax. It's like listening to a refrigerator hum over some cool riffs.

monotone? really? wait!!!! I figured it out! 6er is tone deaf... thats been the problem all along.

No, merely that each Bushbaby opines/whines incessantly across numerous forums despite giving not one red cent to their cause. They want the teat but are too lazy to suckle. Bushthrax failed because Bushbabies are lazy, jobless niggards.

......and now you know every Bush fan is a cheapskate? Dude you are the all seeing eye! Yeah the fact that really only one of the big four had any continued mainstream success past the prime period has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Seattle sent all those radio play hogging, flannel shirt wearing, sinus singing newbs to take over the scene. Nope it all rests squarely on John Bush. He alone cursed metal back into the underground..... shit heads abound.

I was joking. I thought that was pretty obvious but I guess there are people who really act that way.
Its a comment on how Americans change everything because it's "better"
In line with the wilful vs. willful thing.
hopefully this puts the right colour on things ;)

I'm sorry, dude. Thanks for clearing that up. It's sad that there is an overwhelming percentage of Americans who think that way. I didn't think there are people like that on this board, hence my getting defensive.

My personal favorite is the misunderstanding of English being the de facto language in the United States and not the official language: "This is America! You speak English or get out!" In other words: SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!

I took it as a joke, Metal fans don't think that way.... this type of thinking is reserved for Country fans.
hahaha,
Hey man, glad you liked your stay. Where did you visit, did you get a picture next to the Giant Shatner Statue? Every city in Canada has one.

I took it as a joke, Metal fans don't think that way.... this type of thinking is reserved for Country fans.
hahaha,
Hey man, glad you liked your stay. Where did you visit, did you get a picture next to the Giant Shatner Statue? Every city in Canada has one.

Country fans and shitty southern metal ala Stuck Mojo. I'm glad you guys were joking.

I went to Toronto, then fished for six days at the Quetico Provincial Park in Ontario. I had to take a pontoon plane to get where we were staying. It was the most gorgeous, pure, pristine place I've ever seen. You could see twenty feet straight to the bottom of the lake because the land is so protected. I ate quail and all kinds of shit I've never had since.

No Shathrax statue, though. I will tell you that my city has all of Canada beat: The Bronze Fonz. Yes, Milwaukee, WI has a bronze Arthur Fonzarelli from Happy Days statue. Ayyyy!

monotone? really? wait!!!! I figured it out! 6er is tone deaf... thats been the problem all along.

Well, like him or not Bush's vocal style is _often_ (not always) abut delivering one sentence of the lyric doing it with just one tone only canging it on the last syllable. In general he's less melodic and uses a more narrow range. Thats not a matter of opinion - thats just how it is.

Aside from those '80s vocal (which I hate personally) Joey is just not a very good singer.

You are a fucking idiot.

You dont classify a vocal style by a whole decade. What about other 80s vocal styles completely different than Joeys? What do you call them? What about new bands today, do they all have "90s vocals"??

gtfo