hey joey haters.. see this and Shut the fuck up!!

gerardomosh

May 9, 2006
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUQM4D_u1kc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXEuriZAuNg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe5On80tT84&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwtAKwk03lg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcGVbkO_wHg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OydWRI2LZNM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMlhGab4krw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I'm listening to CIAM right now. This is the first time i see a band and the singer gets totally powned by the backup vocals :guh: unbelievable

Apart from that they rocked.

Now listening to Got The Time. I don't know much about drumming, but to me Charlie is almost on a level with Lombardo here. Also they seem to have raised the volume of Joeys Mic by now, and now it actually sounds really good. Not as good as he used to be, not as good as John earlier this year, but whatever.

Now Madhouse. Joeys comments to the audience are a bit stupid, but i have to admit he rules on this one.

Great performances but the matching shirts is corny as hell
They do this very often. They all like sports and like to have matching shirts, like trikots or something. I think it's cool.

The Heaven & Hell - Dio tribute bit send chills down my spine, epic, although Joey should never again try to sing like Ronnie, that was really embarrassing ^^

[edit]: Distorted metal-guitars never sounded better. I also love Robs improvised solos.

I'm listening to CIAM right now. This is the first time i see a band and the singer gets totally powned by the backup vocals :guh: unbelievable

Apart from that they rocked.

Now listening to Got The Time. I don't know much about drumming, but to me Charlie is almost on a level with Lombardo here. Also they seem to have raised the volume of Joeys Mic by now, and now it actually sounds really good. Not as good as he used to be, not as good as John earlier this year, but whatever.

Now Madhouse. Joeys comments to the audience are a bit stupid, but i have to admit he rules on this one.

They do this very often. They all like sports and like to have matching shirts, like trikots or something. I think it's cool.

oh my god........................................................:Spin::err:

oh my god........................................................:Spin::err:

You are never satisfied, are you? I criticize Joey, you are pissed, i give props to Joey, you are pissed... why are you even on here? To get upset about other peoples opinions?

This is what I was waiting for to give a proper review on Joeys performances. This had good audio quality which none of the previous posted videos has. I have to say Im very satisfied with his vocals.

Its one thing if you dont like his style at all - then you wont like this either of course. However if you dig his style on the records I cant see how you can make a good case as to how he mysteriously sucks now. His performance is good in these videos and hes on pitch almost all the time. The stuff he does struggle with abit is the very high pitch stuff but hes getting older and the voice does of course change - noticable in parts of "madhouse" for example.

The rest of the band sounds good as well. As a bass player I have always loved Bellos bass tone which I always found to be one of the best in thrash metal. Charlie is a great drummer as well.

To be called a "hater" is a bit harsh. I, and I'm sure every other person on here doesn't wish death upon the guy. He just doesn't have what it takes anymore, sorry. You can put these videos up all ya want but it doesn't change shit. The dude sounds like crap. The dumbass screams at the end of CIAM and going back and singing Heaven & Hell at the end of I Am The Law really does not make any sense to me whatsoever. You have your opinion, I have mine, and as long as this message board is here I'll say what I want as I'm sure you will too. So.....I won't shut the fuck up and you will just have to live with it. Plus it's fun cause you guys get so pissed so quick. :D:wave:

This is what I was waiting for to give a proper review on Joeys performances. This had good audio quality which none of the previous posted videos has. I have to say Im very satisfied with his vocals.

I don't think it was the video quality, you could hear the other instruments rocked on the LQ ones. I guess Joey was just to low in the mix in the videos we've seen so far. Here he sucks on CIAM too, but as soon as they raised his volume after the first song he sounded good, and from Madhouse on he was really great (with an exception in Heaven & Hell, but whatever...).

I don't think it was the video quality, you could hear the other instruments rocked on the LQ ones. I guess Joey was just to low in the mix in the videos we've seen so far. Here he sucks on CIAM too, but as soon as they raised his volume after the first song he sounded good, and from Madhouse on he was really great (with an exception in Heaven & Hell, but whatever...).

I was speaking about my listeninge xperience. Both vocals and instrumentations always gets distorted more or less with LQ videos/audios. Vocals usually suffer more with bad sound.

You think he sounded bad on CIAM? I think it was good. Nothing to complain about really. He did struggle in places where the tones are just a little bit to high for his range of today and Heaven and Hell is obviously not in his natural range but thats understandable since it was written for Dio to sing. Otherwise a stellar performance. By all might I add.

To be called a "hater" is a bit harsh. I, and I'm sure every other person on here doesn't wish death upon the guy. He just doesn't have what it takes anymore, sorry. You can put these videos up all ya want but it doesn't change shit. The dude sounds like crap. The dumbass screams at the end of CIAM and going back and singing Heaven & Hell at the end of I Am The Law really does not make any sense to me whatsoever. You have your opinion, I have mine, and as long as this message board is here I'll say what I want as I'm sure you will too. So.....I won't shut the fuck up and you will just have to live with it. Plus it's fun cause you guys get so pissed so quick. :D:wave:

CRAP????

I am going to show you what is really CRAP

THIS IS CRAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Bush is too monotone for Anthrax. It's like listening to a refrigerator hum over some cool riffs.

yep, john is great but in armored saint, no for anthrax john in anthrax is a total crap, anthrax lose millions of fans with him

Easy dude.

A lot of people like John Bush singing for Anthrax. Why is it so hard to accept for some people, that everybody has his own opinion?

the problem is that some few speak bad of joey when bellandona is the favorite of the great majority fan of anthrax

Yeah, Bush is too monotone for Anthrax.

Im not a Bush-hater by any means but the band to me started making more boring music when they changed their sound in the 90's to suit more of a radiorock crowd. It simply didnt appeal to me. And while Bush has done some great stuff (he actually sing on one of my favorite Anthrax track ever - poison my eyes - I wish they kept going in that direction) my main problem with Bush is that he was to monotone in Anthrax.