Nice interview: Scott: "This is THE Lineup!"

Proves once again they're full of shit... fans being fed bullshit to fit the face-saving lie of the day... there is no fucking way they are sincere about Joey... if you believe that your are completely naive...

The fact of the matter is this is were the band stood at this particular point in time. They asked john bush for a commitment to get band back on track full throttle and he was unable to do that.John was the first choice.Moving forward if anthrax want to remain relevant they need to honor the entire catalog and not be a nostalgia act. I believe Anthrax are not the bad guy's here. If anything I feel mislead by John Bush.He's the only reason why Joey is back and I'd rather have Joey than another Dan Nelson any day.

Some of you guys are drama queens. Get over it. You act as though you've never seen this kind of publicity before. LOL

Shut the fuck up please.

I'm a fan of all Anthrax era's, been into them for 10 years now. Hearing songs like I Am The Law, Among The Living, Madhouse etc is what got me interested, songs like Potter's Field, Burst, Hy Pro Glo, Fueled, Grunt & Click etc are what kept me interested.

I saw Anthrax with Bush in 04 and enjoyed it, I saw them again in 05 with Joey and enjoyed it. While it was apparent John and Rob got shafted with the reunion, the classic 80's line up was something I never thought I'd experience so I dug getting the chance. I saw them with John again a couple of months ago and once again enjoyed the performance, although I did think their set list needed some tweeking, that said it was a festival so they didn't have a huge amount of time.

I also saw Armored Saint here with Death Angel last year and really dug that show too. If Bush doesn't want to push on and tour on a regular basis with Anthrax and is more content as a family man who'll pop up with Armored Saint from time to time, good luck to him. If Anthrax do push on and release a new album with Joey and come back to Australia I'll see them again (and hope Time is in the set). If Armored Saint come back I'll see them too.

I read these forums on a semi regular basis, but I'm only a casual poster (same with any forum) but I can tell you, 6er, if every second post you make is gonna be you stamping down on people who prefer Bush and aren't interested in the "new" line up then you're not gonna be winning me over as a supporter. You're enthusiastic about Joey being back, good for you. Not everyone else is and nor do they have to be. I can assure you I've got no desire to keep visiting this forum if you're going to keep making an annoyance of yourself in every thread. Just mellow out, people aren't happy about what's going on with a band they like and need time to accept it. You need to accept people aren't happy because not everyone feels the same as you about Joey being back again and stop being patronising and belittling any time someone says something. I've been following these threads the last couple of days and am getting angry every time I see another post of yours. Once again this is coming from someone who likes Joey and WILL continue on as a fan.

Shut the fuck up please.

I'm a fan of all Anthrax era's, been into them for 10 years now. Hearing songs like I Am The Law, Among The Living, Madhouse etc is what got me interested, songs like Potter's Field, Burst, Hy Pro Glo, Fueled, Grunt & Click etc are what kept me interested.

I saw Anthrax with Bush in 04 and enjoyed it, I saw them again in 05 with Joey and enjoyed it. While it was apparent John and Rob got shafted with the reunion, the classic 80's line up was something I never thought I'd experience so I dug getting the chance. I saw them with John again a couple of months ago and once again enjoyed the performance, although I did think their set list needed some tweeking, that said it was a festival so they didn't have a huge amount of time.

I also saw Armored Saint here with Death Angel last year and really dug that show too. If Bush doesn't want to push on and tour on a regular basis with Anthrax and is more content as a family man who'll pop up with Armored Saint from time to time, good luck to him. If Anthrax do push on and release a new album with Joey and come back to Australia I'll see them again (and hope Time is in the set). If Armored Saint come back I'll see them too.

I read these forums on a semi regular basis, but I'm only a casual poster (same with any forum) but I can tell you, 6er, if every second post you make is gonna be you stamping down on people who prefer Bush and aren't interested in the "new" line up then you're not gonna be winning me over as a supporter. You're enthusiastic about Joey being back, good for you. Not everyone else is and nor do they have to be. I can assure you I've got no desire to keep visiting this forum if you're going to keep making an annoyance of yourself in every thread. Just mellow out, people aren't happy about what's going on with a band they like and need time to accept it. You need to accept people aren't happy because not everyone feels the same as you about Joey being back again and stop being patronising and belittling any time someone says something. I've been following these threads the last couple of days and am getting angry every time I see another post of yours. Once again this is coming from someone who likes Joey and WILL continue on as a fan.

Very well said.

ROFL

Everyone has their personal Anthrax story. Good story bro. I like Bush and would've supported Dan too. Why are you so sensitive?

I'm pretty sure I made reason I'm "sensitive" quite clear. You jumping on every pro-Bush post like you're on the Anthrax payroll.

I'm not sensitive about the situation, given all shit that's gone on with this band the last few years this news isn't even all that surprising, there's always some new spanner in the works. And incase you missed it, I LIKE Joey and am not dismissing the band.

So why are you so sensitive about Joey? Are you actually on the Anthrax payroll?

I'm pretty sure I made reason I'm "sensitive" quite clear. You jumping on every pro-Bush post like you're on the Anthrax payroll.

I'm not sensitive about the situation, given all shit that's gone on with this band the last few years this news isn't even all that surprising, there's always some new spanner in the works. And incase you missed it, I LIKE Joey and am not dismissing the band.

So why are you so sensitive about Joey? Are you actually on the Anthrax payroll?

He IS the payroll. 6er=Mr. Wu=Black 13=Scott Ian.

Think about it. Look at my last few posts. This guy was onto EVERYTHING before it came out. Call him out. Ask him, WHY? Why didn't they let Bush contribute? With Scott's many endeavours, maybe the touring could have been cut back.

Your ball Mr. Wu, er 6er, er Black13.....

So 6er, are you man enough to confirm or deny whether you are Scott Ian?

If you are then the posts on this and a number of other threads don't do you any favours. They make you look like even more of a backstabbing, two-faced - actually I've lost count of the number of faces you have - liar.

No grace, dignity or integrity in Anthrax. I can appreciate that John may not have felt ready to commit and that is obviously a problem, however the whole reason behind it is because you bent him over and shafted him in 2005 to become a shoddy tribute band.

The bed is made now anyway so enjoy lying in it.

By the way, don't equate how much of an Anthrax fan I am to the number of posts on this forum. Since day one I've thought Anthrax were the best of the big four by a country mile.

I doubt that Scott Ian would be stupid enough to come on here and start directly insulting someone who's admitted to still liking the band regardless of which singer is in, although if that were the case I'd would have to reconsider my fan status.

But since our friend 6er thinks I'm oh-so scared I guess we may never know.....

I agree with the post about the publicity, what the fuck was he supposed to say, 'this isn't the lineup!'? All bands go through this shit when they're in a different situation, the reunion did not end on great terms and it probably took them getting back together to feel the power again. I can understanding that they might prefer Bush aka 'the lions' voice, but Joey 'the bird' with Anthrax is a fucking monster. He will do great on Bush songs.