Lou Reed and Metallica...

As a Metallica fan, I cant say I like what I've heard yet. I get people are not gonna like it, but some of the carry-on about this is stupid. The music for this was most written by Lou Reed in the early 70s, it's a play put to music. Peolpe are making judgements on stuff they have no clue about and it makes them look stupid. Uderstand this is not a Metallica written project, it's a collaboraton with Lou Reed as a side project. Then feel free to hate it if you like. It's not fair to compare this to any Metallica album period.

As a Metallica fan, I cant say I like what I've heard yet. I get people are not gonna like it, but some of the carry-on about this is stupid. The music for this was most written by Lou Reed in the early 70s, it's a play put to music. Peolpe are making judgements on stuff they have no clue about and it makes them look stupid. Uderstand this is not a Metallica written project, it's a collaboraton with Lou Reed as a side project. Then feel free to hate it if you like. It's not fair to compare this to any Metallica album period.

Yes but it's a reflection of what metallica have become. Fuck first Ja-Rule, then Kid Rock then make an album with Lou Reed. What's next, fuckin Nothing Else Matters and Mama Said with Mariah Carey on vocals?

I have to say I find it kind of interesting. Remember, this is not Metallica album. It kinda reminds me of the thing Pearl Jam did with Neil Young.

I think this guy from BM describes it really accurately:

"I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in listening to what sounds like a drunk old man walking into a studio where Metallica were playing, picking up a microphone, and spewing nonsensical crap into it for an hour or however long this abomination is."

:lol: