Unite songs from several sources into one cd for pressing? - Help

Sep 8, 2005
Help me with this guys, i have to make a compilation cd for my band, and i have all the song in different cd's, formats etc.

Which would be the best way to compile everything into one cd? i've never done something like that (to send it to a pressing plant) so i have no idea, does a burn software can do this?

One of the songs is in mp3 format.is a really old song and i couldn't get that wav cause the recorging studio went broke, do i have to covert it to wav?.

Also, the label want everything into a ISO image file, whats the best way to do this, do i burn all the songs into a cd, then convert the cd content to an ISO?

I will really appreciate the help guys

Personally I don't know any "special" way to do this. I would just convert all the files to wav format and save them in an audio CD ISO image with any cd/dvd copying software (I use nero).

Thanks!, that's the way i would thought to do it, since i got songs from Cd's, wavs and Mp3, i thought there would be a way to standarize all the files, withouth loosing quallity etc, specially with the mp3 file, well gotta check that way, Thanks!!