Seeking Musicians For My Solo CD

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
Hey guys,

I have been working on my solo CD for the past 2 years and I think its about time I actually record it. I am seeking musicians willing to collaborate on the project and get their credits on the CD.

First and foremost I am seeking a drummer. Someone with decent enough drum skills to get the songs down solid and with a good groove. Must be able to play to a click, double bass ability and the ability to play odd time. Must be able to record your own parts and send back the WAV files. I would prefer to use real drums on this project with minimal samples.

Bass player. Same as above solid groove, able to play to a click and ability to record their own parts, and send back the WAV files.

Keys - Prefer a REAL keyboard player as a few of the songs have keys solos. Same as above.

Vocals - Prefer someone who is a tenor, and can do something in the style of Tate, Jorn, Halford, & Allen

Song range in styles from Progressive, to all out metal.

Everyone is welcome to provide their input into arrangements, melodies, grooves, and lyrics.

If you are interested hit me up via PM and send me a link to some of your work.

I will send you very rough demos of the tunes.

Got your PM Felix

Thank you sir! Definitely interested!

Like I said these Demos are VERY rough. Some of these tunes I wrote almost 10 years ago and just never did anything with them ....lol 4 or 5 were written on an old fostex...lol

I will be mapping tempos are redoing all the instrumentation for pre-production so I will have fresh versions in the next few weeks.

Got your PM Felix

Thank you sir! Definitely interested!

Like I said these Demos are VERY rough. Some of these tunes I wrote almost 10 years ago and just never did anything with them ....lol 4 or 5 were written on an old fostex...lol

I will be mapping tempos are redoing all the instrumentation for pre-production so I will have fresh versions in the next few weeks.

Very welcome, Jason :kickass: I´ll download it, when I´m at home. I let you know then.

Haha I still have my ol´ Fostex 4tracker in my studio, so it all has begun :D