musicians seeking musicians

Whats up guys. We are based in Orlando, Florida. It is myself and my best friend from high school. We are both guitarists, he plays pretty much anything and is one of the most talented guitarists on this planet. Brandon Farlow is his name, there are a few vids on youtube that I've recorded over the years I will add links to. We need a vocalist that can scream and sing and have that perfect balance of the two, I don't want to say we want a singer that sounds like someone else because we want to be original of course because we are in fact OG Triple OGs. But if I had to pick a vocalist or two it would be Atreyus' Lead Singer and someone like oh I don't know, Jesper of In Flames. When it comes to a drummer we need someone who has equipment and preferably doesn't live too far away, it is obviously easiest to practice at the drummers house so it would def be a plus if our drummer could host our practices. The videos I will add links to are old, just keep that in mind, it gives you an idea of what direction we are headed musically, most of them are improvisations, just jams, not a thought out arranged product.

This is Brandon, he taught me everything I know musically. My style is almost a carbon copy of his, he has got it figured out.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202348808913529&set=vb.1591457974&type=3&theater
This is all me, I had been playing keyboard for a month when I recorded this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201973738457002&set=vb.1591457974&type=3&theater
This is a Matt Heafy (Trivium) 7 String, he ended up getting an Ibanez 8 String, and a Blackstar full-stack, He also has a Paul Allender PRS

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202187914091259
You can see the 8-String, The keys are all me, the guitar all Brandon

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1424013274483523&set=vb.100006245910683&type=2&theater
This is the best representation of what we are going for. This is both of us on guitars.

Hit me upppp lets leave our mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,I'm Francesco,27 years old guitarist from Italy.I got an album all did by myself with ableton live,genre post/alternative metal,main influences:tool,isis,mastodon.I pllaned drums,arranged and registered guitars,bass,synth and various vst,I also wrote and arranged lyrics.I'm lookin for a good singer (clean vocals) to finish the record,maybe with an online collaboration...I think that it doesn't matter where you live,if we have enough will and strenght to do it we can always find a way here's my soundcloud where you can hear a couple of demo tracks,the sound quality is not so good but you can kinda make an idea of it:
https://soundcloud.com/specter_metal
I hope you guys enjoy the tracks,and I hope to hear from you soon,thanks!!!

Hey guys! I'm looking for a metalcore vocalist. I have all of the music, just need vocal tracks. If anyone is interested in working over the internet then let's make it happen. I'm looking for something along the lines of Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, As I Lay Dying, In Flames, Parkway Drive, Bullet For My Valentine, etc.

Greetings everyone. Looking to start a New project. I can play drums,guitar and vocals. I also have gear to record, do Graphics and print merch.
Here is a sample of me just messing around. I did this all in one take

Hell-o again everyone!

Been away for a while so new intro's might be in order.
My (real) name is Robin Jonsson (former Engström), located in Bollnäs, Sweden and currently working scaffolds at the North Sea oil/gas platform Statfjord C outside Norway.
I've been a musician...well drummer then...for most of my life wich should add up to about 26 out of 42 years now, experience from redording albums, touring and numerous gigs/festivals all over but sadly not so active lately...

Been busy working (read: earning cash), travelling and basically living
but that's about to change ::kickass: (will still be working, travelling and living though...)

The main reason I'm back on here is that I'm looking for people to write music with, do projects with, maybe record drumtracks for or even start up a new band...who knows?

Thought this would be a place to look for likeminded morons so...here I am...again...

My preference is some kind of Southern Rock/Metal thing like Down/Pantera-ish but I'm willing and able to try just about anything fun apart from obscure Black Metal with blastbeats...never could get the hang of those blastbeat thingies...

I hope to get some respons soon so I can put this new Alesis DM10 X Kit of mine with the sweet Tama Supercobra twin pedal to good use:

What's up
we're spityura a metalcore/thrash band looking for a drummer
you can listen to our song here:
soundcloud.com/spityura
If you're interested please email us at : spityura@gmail.com
What's up
we're spityura a metalcore/thrash band looking for a drummer
you can listen to our song here:
soundcloud.com/spityura
If you're interested please email us at : spityura@gmail.com
LikeLike ·

We're a new band forming in Toledo, OH. We're looking for a bassist and vocalist to complete our lineup. Some of our influences include bands like Cynic, The Faceless, Sybreed, Revocation, Born of Osiris, Sylosis, Periphery, Dream Theater.

If you're interested in hearing some of our music and trying out send me and email at pburgibanez@gmail.com

Anybody in this area interest in joining a Brutal/Tech Death type band?

It's kind of a Devourment meets Viraemia type sound with some melodic neo-classical leads and dark ambient kind of stuff thrown in. No demos yet but I've got some riffs tabbed out you could look at. I live in Indiana but closer to Cincy than say Indianapolis, but if you're from there and seem cool I'd be willing to try it. Hell I might even try an online thing.

It's nothing serious right now, just wondering if anyone is any interested in the thought?

It's not a band nazi thing either, you can write your own stuff too, only thing I control is the lyrics since I have a specific idea what to do with them.

Hit me up, even if you just wanna chat! :headbang:

Oh yeah, band name is ".7" Too late to change, IT'S MY USERNAME! lol.

Hi, I have an online black metal project called Winterborn which has been on and off for the past year or so. I want to revive it, I have wrote two songs and have a vocalist who I send finished tracks to for him to record vocals.

I am looking for a guitarist that can provide riffs etc.. Must be able to record your own stuff and have a decent knowledge of recording, Logic would be a bonus. No beginners, advanced players only.

This isn't a constant project and is strictly online only, it's more of a casual, as and when thing. If you're interested email me at theinterview@hotmail.co.uk for songs and more info

Thanks Lee.

Looking for lyricist / singer for an internet doom metal project. Location does not matter if you can record at home, being an internet project and all. All instruments are already done just need vocals. We have 2 songs done already and working on more. I play the drums in Florida and the song writer and guitarist is in Finland, the heart of DOOM.

We are going for a Saturnus / Swallow The Sun type of doom, mainly growls but if you can clean sing in a way that fits it that is a huge plus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfNxrGEIERI

Fellow metal musicians wanted in Norrkoping, Sweden. Any metal genre or subgenre, any instrument (including vocals). Myself I play guitar and a bit of keyboards and bass. Looking to just meet up have a chat, play some music and have fun.

Hey folks,

I just moved to East Vancouver from Edmonton and I'm looking to restart my band GATEKEEPER with a Vancouver line up. We play Heavy Metal with lots of themes/imagery borrowed from Sword and Sorcery, mythology and folk legends, fantasy fiction, that sorta stuff. Music is also inspired by Epic Doom metal and old NWOBHM. Clean vocals exclusively. We strive for a sound that is ancient, massive but competitive and gets the blood pumping and fists raised in the air.

I started writing music for Gatekeeper back in 2010. Since then, we have put out two CDs, two vinyl records, a live album on cassette (now sold out) and we have another split 7” record due out this summer with the band FUNERAL CIRCLE. All of our releases have been put out by labels and most of our fanbase is in Europe, Greece and Germany and the USA specifically.

Primary influences for me are viking-era Bathory, 80's Manowar, Solstice, Manilla Road, Candlemass, Maiden, Thin Lizzy, Wishbone Ash, Fates Warning, Blind Guardian etc etc.

Up til this point, I've been writing all the music/lyrics myself, with the other band members aiding in the full band arrangements of the songs. I've got a lot of new material written, but I'd love to work with other people on new songs as well so it's not just a one-man show. If you're into the tunes but not interested in writing, that's cool too. Credit will be given where credit is due, we'll come up with an arrangement that everyone can be happy with.

I play rhythm guitar with occasional leads and sing backup vocals. I am also a keyboard player, but that is not a focal point of Gatekeeper. I'm looking for a drummer, lead guitarist, bassist and lead singer. Backup singing abilities would be an asset; I'd like to get a massive vocal sound with strong choirs and shit. You should also have a passport, or at least be eligible for one as we have had several offers for international and overseas festivals. You should also have a vested interest in bands and music from our style, old and new. It's a tight scene and we need to work together.

Being relatively new to the city and the scene, I don't have access to a jam space, but I do have gig-ready gear and a reliable vehicle and over a decade of musical experience (5 of those involved me being a full time musician), including 10 physical releases, loads of musical theory knowledge, 3 tours, booking/promotion/management experience and all sorts of other useful crap that has come in handy.

I want to jam regularly, write music, play gigs and tour, make memories, have fun, make a fucking racket and always always always be learning and improving and bettering myself. Message me if this interests you, or please forward this to someone who you think would be interested.

Check us out here:

http://gatekeepervinland.com

Long time metal fan in London, UK, I want to get more into making it than just listening. I guess I'm novice-level on bass, so I'm looking for folks to practice and jam with at first, and all things going well, I want to get a band going at some point. Not going to post a wall of text with every info I can think of, so ask away if you want me to clarify something.

I am working on a new online project, and the music/lyrics are already completed. 10 songs in the album. Now, I need a vocalist & a guitarist to perform solos. I am looking for a vocalist to perform all clean vocals except in a few spots. The music is Prog Metal with Doom/Ambient influences. My influences for this project are Dream Theater, Anathema, Katatonia and Vanden Plas.

If interested, go ahead and PM here and I'll respond back.