musicians seeking musicians

Hi!

My band Nargaron is making its EP. I'm looking for a technical drummer, who could record the drum parts on the EP. The EP

contains 5 tracks, 2 of which are the Intro and Outro.

More information here:

Our official website

or

Our facebook page

I'm looking forward to your replies, by e-mail (info[at]nargaron[dot]hu)!
Thank you!

István Vasvári / Eisarn Gairda

Extreme metal drummer looking to expand creatively over some technical guitar work. Not looking to form an entire online band but if it gets that far then that's fine. I typically play in the range of 95-105 BPM (32nd notes) that's about 190-210 BPM for everyone else who reads it in double time.

I have drum video out covering Dimmu Borgir's"Renewal"
That can be seen here: http://youtu.be/tENhVjfTifg

Best way to contact is Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=659978732

Here are some influences...

Aris (We Are the Nightmare)
The Black Dahlia Murder
Dark Funeral
Dimmu Borgir
Dying Fetus
The Faceless
Fallujah
Hideous Deformity
A Loathing Requiem

I'm seeking musicians to start a Groove/Prog metal project in Manchester.
I play a seven string Ibanez (just a standard RG but it sounds great!)
I'm looking for another guitarist, bass player, drummer and vocalist
I'm all about equality, no guitar wanking and no show offs :p

If you are interested, my email is: www.eva@hotmail.co.uk

Hi there, my band Domus Aurea are a Symphonic Metal band and we have recently just lost our vocalist due to other commitments.

We have all our own material and we have all members, we are ready to go, we just need a vocalist now.

We have a track recorded which I can send if anyone is interested or if anyone who knows someone that will be interested.

Also we are from Leeds, so anyone in the Yorkshire area only please.

If you could reply to me email - simonantony@btinternet.com

Thanks
Simon

Hi fellow lovers of Metal I'm looking for an enthusiastic vocalist to write / scream / record there own vocals onto 9 tracks that are ready to be mixed / mastered just need vocals layed down to finish it off .....any questions are welcome

Heres a demo of the sound / feel of the songs ...email me if interested voodime@gmail.com

http://snd.sc/1d4AGOS

Thanks \m/

Hello, Don't know how to really introduce myself on here but I'll go for it.

I'm looking for some metal projects to get into. Usually it's near enough impossible to find people who are not already in bands in my ends so I thought I'd try this method, anyway.

If anyone is seeking a vocalist for any tracks/projects would love to help out.

here's an example but please note this is from 2009.

I use Studio One 2 with a Line Six UX1, currently I only have a standard performance mic but I will be gettings a Condenser in the next month or so.

Cheers and hope to hear from someone.
GRS

PM me on here or email me thegreatredshift@gmail.com

Hi there, I'm a leader of black metal project, and now I'm recording my second demo. I'm looking for some black metal band to cooperate, and maybe make some split, or something. It's always easier to make people know You, if You cooperate. If You're interested - answer me below :)

Cyborg Octopus is on the lookout for a vocalist!

We are a deathcore/prog band with a focus on incorporating many different genres into our music. We have had saxophone solos, dubstep drops, latin/flamenco grooves and smooth jazz passages. we have played multiple shows around the bay area and are currently working our way up the music ladder.

(for our newest recordings, please visit http://www.facebook.com/cyborgoctopus )

The below link is an OLD recording of ours that gives a good example of our diversity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1OJ0eJw3LM

Qualifications that you MUST have:
YOU MUST BE LOCAL OR WILLING TO COME TO WEEKLY PRACTICES IN DANVILLE CA.
Exhaled vocals
Eagerness to continue to improve your vocals
Great stage presence
Your own car/drivers license
Musical Open-mindedness
eagerness to perform/practice throughout fridays-sundays

Clean singing, piggies, gutturals, hardcore vocal ability is a plus

If Interested, please send us a message on our page! Thank you very much!

Black Metal/Shoegaze band "Flamme Noire" is in need of a drummer and guitarist. Please contact me at pcygnus2112@gmail.com or PM on Ultimate Metal. I have a bassist and Im keyboardist. This will be an online full band effort. I plan on releasing albums as well.

Hello fellows metalheads. I want to form or join an online metal band. I'm a bass player (playing guitar also) and i'm searching for a guitarist, a vocalist and a drummer. The genre I want to approach is doom/death metal. My influences are My Dying Bride, Isole, Saturnus and so on. If you like this kind of music, you have the skill and mood necessary to compose and play it and you can record your ideas, then we can collaborate. Practically I want to share each others ideas, build songs upon them and record the final product. If you are interested to join me for this project, contact me at andrei_bass2002@yahoo.com.

I am looking for a drummer in United States, or anywhere, interested in doing drums for a Black/Death metal band that has deathgrind and tech death influence. In speeds of 270/280/300bpm.

I am also looking for a bassist/guitarist/vocalist like myself in the Atlanta, GA area for this band.

Please contact me through private message here.

Thanks

Blackened death metal in Northern Virginia, need a good drummer who can create his/her own drum fills from the music (with help, of course)

Contact me through PM and we can talk more...

I am a drum programmer experimenting with a new drum kit I'm compiling (a work still in progress) and some interesting song structures. I am looking for guitarists/bassists capable of writing music to the drums I provide to collaborate on a metal album (somewhere between death and black metal since I don't feel the drums are black enough to just be black metal and aren't death enough to just be death metal). I plan to write up the lyrics myself, but while I can perform the vocals as well if needed, I am still open on that if anyone happens to be more qualified than I am. Also, please keep in mind that the lyrics will probably be of a deeply occult nature (Satanic or otherwise) depending on what I feel like the songs we come up with will be about.

Here is a link to one of the songs I'm making: https://www.dropbox.com/s/77f4mtg1k9wy10t/Drum%20Track%203.mp3 It is a rough draft, so some of the passages will probably be extended as needed and some of the samples, the closed hi-hats especially, will definitely change to something better later on.

If anyone is interested, please private message me and we'll exchange info.

Hey all metalheads! I'm moving from Copenhagen to Berlin and therefor have to leave my band behind... i wanna find some habil musicians there to start a thrash/heavy metal band with.

contact me here or jacobkrusdorf@live.dk if you are interested :)

If you wanna hear some stuff i came up with here's one of my bands from copenagen

CREMATORIUM

Hi I'm looking for bass, drums and perhaps guitar to form a very atmospheric and experimental doom band. NETHERLANDS. Think very heavy, very slow, very open minded.

thank you, please respond to cuerdadeplata@gmail.com

Hi, i am a solo black metal musician seeking an online collab for my project Winterborn. I have one song recorded but have no vocal skills at all.

I am looking for someone who can provide black metal style vocals with their own ways of recording vocals/riffs and any other ideas involved with the Winterborn project. The project would be online only as i have children and cannot have practices etc. I have a good knowledge of guitars, bass and drums and record everything myself including programming the drums.

If you are interested please send me a message or contact me at theinterview@hotmail.co.uk for details.

Thanks Lee.

I'm a vocalist from the states seeking a band to produce Deathcore music with.
Inspirations in terms of sound would be Whitchaple, Chelsea Grin, AngelMaker, Argent Strand, Infant Annihilator, I Declare War, Thy Art is Murder, ect.
I want to find people who can write/record instrumentals and then send them to me to put vocals too.
I'm hoping this isn't too much to ask!

Here are some of my vocals if you need to hear them!
https://soundcloud.com/gage-earls

Message me if you're interested!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Whoooooh so many posts hi I'm from iran I play electric guitar for 8 years now I'm dubai now after two mounts either I'll go back to iran or berklee any I'm looking for musicians to work Ii doesn't matter what instrument do you play or what do you sing I'm just looking for someone to work with here is my music
Soundcloud.com/spityura

Reactions: filipe