musicians seeking musicians

I'm a 20 year old NYU Student vocalist living just outside of New York City looking for a band to be in during the summer and even during the school year, as well. I don't drive, but if you're in the city I can take the train in.

Here is an example of my vocals.

http://youtu.be/svMuenrCC4k

If you're interested, please contact me at mds513@nyu.edu

Thanks!

PS: how the hell do I embed youtube videos with their new url format?? :confused:

Hola! I have been performing as one of the singers in a metal band. Our band has recorded three albums to date. I've been thinking about a project or collaboration with a guitarist for a rock-filled performance. :wave:

Hey guys,

I'm currently seeking a vocalist to sing on an upcoming gothic/doom metal EP. The album has been written, recorded, and mixed, but is lacking vocal tracks.

While the search for a vocalist goes on I will be working on a website and will taking care of all the mastering/pressing costs etc. If you're looking to have

your name on a release here's your chance.

I'll accept submissions from all types of vocalists, male and female - clean sung preferred but we will listen to anything sent through regardless. Influences

are Type O Negative, Devin Townsend, Cynic, Katatonia, Arcturus and a ton more.

Important: You must have a means of recording raw vocal takes yourself. I can provide help on mics and such here if it's needed.

For samples, links/recordings and anything else contact: cynic@metalunderground.com

Cheers

Any one in Bristol UK wanna jam some metal? Looking for anyone, drummers, guitarists, vocalists. Im a guitarist myself. PM me please.

Are there are any guitarists in Edinburgh, Scotland who want to play some post-metal type stuff, along the lines of Cult of Luna? Drummer (me) and a bassist looking for some more musicians.

I'm looking for a drummer to lay down some tracks for 8 original songs and an Emperor cover for my progressive/symphonic black metal project. You can be located anywhere if you have access to recording equipment, since the goal here is not a live band. I have recordings available of all the songs, with drum parts programmed. A couple of them can be streamed here.

http://www.myspace.com/dallanebbia

Email me at lewijer@gmail.com if you're interested.

hello, i'm Djani bassist from Serbia. Here is some of my covers, others you can watch on my channel.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m5_bv5iQwI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m5_bv5iQwI[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all

We are currently 2 guitarists and drummer (all mid 20s) seeking vocalist and bass player.

Bassist: Our tuning is dropped G, so ideally a 5 stringer.
Vocalist: Must be able to sing and scream/growl

Must be to a pro/good standard

We have quite a bit of written material and a few homemade recordings. I have quickly posted some low quality samples on You----tube

http://www.youtube.com/user/DjenitalWarts?feature=mhee

(contact me for some more samples).

We are all very experienced within the music industry with contacts etc.

We want to be gigging ASAP!!

Practices are in Central London.

contact jordanmoose@hotmail.com

for more info:

http://www.bandmix.co.uk/djent-progressive-metal/

Cheers

Heliosaga is searching for a female lead vocalist. Heliosaga is a symphonic power metal band, based out of San Antonio, Texas, that is influenced by a variety of metal sub-genres. We have been together for about a year and a half and are comprised of four dedicated musicians who are goal-oriented and career-minded.

If you are interested there is more info about us and what we are looking here on our website http://heliosaga.com/wp/?page_id=200. Contact info is on the website as well.

Video from one of our shows is below.

We are looking for a singer, in the Raleigh/Durham/CH area so we can start gigging around. We have more than a full set already(about 8 or 9 songs), all instruments are covered.

We prefer someone that's dynamic in range(i.e can growl and sing decently), is responsible, has transportation, not badly addicted to any substance, is willing to contribute lyrics and/or song ideas, and most of all we look for someone that is cool to hang out with and has similar tastes in music as the rest of us(black metal, death, melodeath, thrash, hard rock,etc). Race/gender/whatever doesn't matter.

Our sound is a mix of thrash/power/melodic death metal with some proggy influences. hit me up if you are seriously interested and I'll send you some song samples.

We rehearse at least twice a week in Durham and have our own rehearsal space.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Metal project looking for a talented lead guitarist.

-Management & Booking Agent working on our behalf.
-Currently recording debut album, with producer of Trivium/Bullet, being mixed by a member of Devildriver.
-UK Festivals slots already confirmed in the first quarter of the year, international festivals being booked.
-Already played most major UK festivals (Download/Bloodstock/Hammerfest), and toured internationally.

Requirements:
-Drive, enthusiasm & a highly motivated work ethic.
-Compositional skills essential, lead & rhythm work.
-Ability to record ideas and work electronically.
-Understanding of image as a saleable quality.
-Guitars of a decent standard. (6 string, drop C tuning, rig will be provided)
-Full-time employment at this point (It costs money to be in a developing band)
-No Criminal Record (Makes crossing borders a bitch)
-Availability to rehearse for 12hrs+ every other weekend

Bonus qualities:
-Ability to drive would help share the load on live dates

We need a guitarist who is equally at home with tight rhythm playing or solo-ing. Must be technically outstanding but also understand feel & how to tell a story with a solo. Ability to gel with other members in a musical and personal setting & take the long-view on what is good for the band is essential. Commitment is everything.

Contact Andy at Collapse dot co
www.Collapse.co

Hello, my name is Wayne Hudspath. I am currently a metal vocalist for the band Nightshade. We are signed under Bullet Tooth Records (ex Trustkill). I am looking to start a new local project in the meantime. I am extremely motivated and want to create some original music. I have practice space and some extra equipment if necessary. I have previous touring/writing experience.

Need inspired musicians to create an original metal/jazz/experimental sound. Primarily a great bass player and percussion artist is needed. Horns will also be a necessary. Prerecorded or live saxophone. We will need a metal/technical guitarist as well. If you're interested just sent me an email. We will get this moving either over the internet or in person ASAP.

Music will consist of:
-Melodic/Groove guitar work
-Original Djent riffs with funk bass fills/slap work
-Legit horn work and select horn solos. Prerecorded or live saxophone work.
-Metal vocals screams/growls/cleans with heavy jazz groove influence
-Funk jazz drumer with double bass and technical abilities.
-Possible keyboard/synth

ORIGINAL MUSIC (Screams):
Nightshade - Full Album Sampler
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47_Fk2IB8ak&feature=related[/ame]

Nightshade - Winner (Or Not)

Nightshade - Rebellion

VOCAL COVERS
Veil of Maya - Its Not Safe To Swim Today

Mudvayne - Dig (OLDER)

DevilDriver - Swinging the Dead

I can write to an expansive number of music styles including jazz, metal, and electronic. Send me an email (whudspath@gmail.com) or get a hold of me on Facebook. Thanks for the interest.

Hello, I'm a 19 year old student/metal vocalist who has very recently left his band because of "internal struggles" (details upon request) and I'm looking to get back out there practicing and playing shows ASAP. My influences include Skeletonwitch, Ensiferum, Netherbird, Amon Amarth, and Bloodbath among others. I'm looking for a group who's serious and knows how to get down to business, but not to the point where they've stopped enjoying what they do. Here's a couple of videos of me performing live with my old band, hope I suit your needs! Yes the filters/effects on the videos are fucking ridiculous, I apologize on behalf of the person who put them there (not me) :tickled:

Hail,
I am David, 19 years old, and i'm a metal vocalist.

I, for the damn life of me, cannot find any metalheads much less musicians in my area. I currently want to find two guitarists and a drummer, but I may need a new bassist as well

I like Deathcore but i'm not a scene fag. it's just my favorite vocal style. I love death metal (Amon Amarth, Cannibal Corpse, Hypocrisy, Bloodbath, etc). And I can do those as well. Here is my youtube cover channel so you can see my scream.

Please note that most of my covers I am out of sync just ever so slightly. They were recorded with an iPhone and done very quickly just so I have some material to show people. Focus more on the scream than the actual song.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Arbitorius?feature=mhee

If you like, please subscribe. If you are interested in playing with me, please send me a message. I do not have a place to play, so we'd need an area to practice in. I am very dedicated, so I don't want jammers, I want dedicated metalheads who would actually want to take this somewhere

Northern Virginia area Prog Metal band seeking a drummer!

Our haves:
-Guitarist (7 & 8 strings), Bassist (fretless) and Keyboardist (classically trained)

Our Influences:
Dream Theater, Nevermore, Symphony X, Epica, Genesis, ELP, Forbidden, Bio-mechanical, Rush, Meshuggah, Iron Maiden, and much more.

Our needs:
Drummer with enough music theory knowledge to play odd meters, blast beats, and read drum parts written by other band members. Must have own kit for shows, we can provide kits at our practice spaces in Fairfax and Sterling, as well as our writing space in Chantilly. Must be able to provide own transportation to practice, ability to play other instruments a plus.

If you're interested drop me a private message and we'll go from there.

Hello,

I am an Atlanta guitarist with a composition degree from Berklee. I am looking for some musicians to help me get a band or demo going. Preferably in living in Georgia but I'm also interested in working on a project remotely with other musicians.

My goal is to get a good demo going and start shopping it around to some labels.

Here's a song I'm working on.

The main part of this song kicks in around 1:00 so feel free to skip to there:)

Shadow Of Creation - Looking for new Bassist and Drummer
(Savannah, Ga)

We've been around for about 9-10 or so years now. Played some killer fests, tours and shows with legit bands(most recently Cough, Black Tusk, AnalCunt, ex-earthride guys).

Influenced by dudes like: Bathory, High On Fire, King Diamond, Windir, Venom, Enslaved, Toxic Holocaust, Napalm Death, Mercyful Fate, Craft, Emperor, Mastodon.

Chances are, if you dig 90's death metal, blackened thrash and doom, you will be in good company.

We generally try to avoid "melodic death metal", pussy "symphonic" metal, retarded djent or deathcore.

Not to say we don't have melodic stability, but bands like Soilwork, Chimaira and Epica? Fuck that shit.

Drums - Have a ride, be able to play some pretty fast 16th note passages.

Bass - Have a ride and a very legit LIVE rig. Please know a thing or two about rhythm and bass, don't be a fucking douche and play your bass like a lead guitarist.

Some new jams(Im a shitty drum programmer btw): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31777164/Project 2 Restored.mp3

Shadowofcreation@hotmail.com