musicians seeking musicians

We’re looking for a FRONTMAN (with a difference) for our band. We play metal and are looking for a vocalist to add a certain theatrical flavour. Looking for someone late twenties/thirties pref, lots of energy.

You don’t need to be able to sing (melodic parts already taken care of) but do need to be able to speak in a fairly commanding and playful fashion, in English, no strong accents please. The vocal parts definitely need to be delivered with a certain theatricality, clarity and confidence performance wise. Vocals will have FX applied to them live. Think Daniel Day Lewis in "there will be blood" or "gangs of new York" for what we think might work, though there is always the unknown.

A set of very strong songs written. Looking for somebody who understands music, has great rhythm, timing and can learn and memorise lyrics without too much bother. The lyrical tone of the band definitely has a social issues slant so there’s plenty of substance delivered in a fun way.

We rehearse mostly in Woking, Surrey. Own transport a massive plus, dedicated and game for doing as many gigs as possible.
Please let me know if you’re interested at demozfor (at gmail dot com)
Cheers!

Reactions: lelahel
Hello! We're looking for someone with a top quality, extremely distinctive voice who thinks they would suit our band. We've imagined a gruff deep heavy vocal to RATM type rap-like shouting but are not tied to anything.

You can check out a couple of our tracks by following the link below. We recorded and are currently working with robotic FX stylised vocals at the moment but it's proving to be an absolute fuckpain to replicate live so we're considering natural vocals now instead. We have someone for the clean melodies so singing those isn't important. We're not particularly looking for screaming vocals, it's not really our sort of thing but if you think you have a voice that sets you apart from the average we'd love to hear from you.

We're in our thirties, we don't mind how old you are. We rehearse in Woking, Surrey & sometimes Reading. We're looking to do as many gigs as possible as quickly as possible so you'll need energy & flexibility.

Check out the tracks, can you imagine your vocals working well or know someone who would? If so please get in touch with a demo. Cheers!

vocaldemolicious@gmail.com

Guys i am about to release my first album. Melo death heavy style. I have programmed the drums and im im looking for somebody that he would like to play and record them. Also he could make new suggestions. Please if you re interested find me in facebook : sofoklis silkofos

Guys, i'm a melodic vocalist/lyricist looking for metal/progressive projects, i can also assist with production.
I am fan of melodic metal/symphonic, p-ower progres, etc
favorites band Kamelot, Conception, xandria, Delain, Nighwish,Seventh Wonder, Myrath, Ayreon, Dream Theater, RIverside, Ghost Bc, Opeth, Katatonia, Anathema so many others that the list is too long.
This is my teaser for a upcoming song with my symph band. All made by me, lyrics, voice, production etc, u also will find my chanel with other songs
And this is a colaboration - cover of Freak on the Leash, doom, symphonic metal - which is on a cd :rofl:

Hit me with your projects, gladly i will take most of them

Hi Salander! page 15 you chose well.
Send me some lyrics. I do everything except lyrics and vocals. My favourite vocal direction is Dot Allison, in need of some substance, Felix Da Housecat remix. Contact me back, play with fire.

Melbourne-based progressive metal band CIRCADIAN PULSE are looking for a vocalist.

We have recorded a debut EP to date and are currently finishing up writing material for our first album. Whilst we are interested in auditioning a range of vocalists, the fact that we are influenced by bands such as Dream Theater, Fates Warning, Queensryche, Symphony X, Threshold and Kamelot might influence your decision to audition.

You can head to the following links to get an idea of what we are about and hear some material:
http://circadianpulse.com

https://www.youtube.com/user/circadianpulse

If interested in discussing this further, please get in touch:

Email: simon@circadianpulse.com
Web: http://circadianpulse.com/contact

I guess you found your vocalist?

Are you looking for professional death or black metal vocals on your track?

Why not hire a professional vocalist with nearly three decades worth of experience in the game.

My name is Redouane Aouameur, I’m the lead singer and guitarist of Lelahell, one of Algeria's most critically acclaimed metal acts. For twenty seven years now I have performed in a number of well known death metal bands, providing brutally heavy vocals that have reached the ears of millions around the world. I am well known in my country for revolutionising the local metal scene with my distinct voice.

Using professional studio quality gear, I will quickly craft the perfect vocals for your track in high quality .WAV format. I can do a range of metal styles from death metal all the way to grindcore screams and pig squeals. I’m bilingual and can do vocals in any language, not to mention I also write lyrics in English, French and Arabic.

There’s nothing I love more than helping other artists succeed. So when you book with me you’re not just getting great vocals. You’re hiring a lifelong supporter of your music that will go to immense lengths to create something that not only sounds great but sells more records.
Contact me via FB: https://www.facebook.com/AouameurRedouane/
Email: lelahellband@gmail.com
Some vids :

Looking for vocalist to record clean vocals on a melodic progressive, emotionally driven metal song

Hi!
I'm currently writing some progressive melodic and emotionally driven metal, and I want to finish a song with clean and maybe some dirty vocals. So I was wondering if someone in here would be up for putting down some vocals? I'm looking for an intense feel and maybe also dirty vocals, like something midrangy (screams or snarl), or maybe growl. It would be super duper cool, if someone would be up for it within the next couple of weeks, since I would like to use the song for an audition in three weeks - but later would also be super all right. :D
My idea is, that the song is going to come out with an EP of four songs, later this year. I attached a snippet of the song.

If this seems interesting to you, you can reach me via majapartsch2@gmail.com, and you can of course hear the rest of the song and we'll talk about everything

Last edited:
Is there anybody that would like to record bass guitar for my songs? Style: Melodeath, Tuning: Standard D, 6 songs, Level of difficulty: Advanced

Looking for a drummer in south central Kentucky for a true HARD and HEAVY Metal band in the vein of bands such as Gotham City, Heavy Load, Manilla Road, Silver Mountain, Trance, Accept, etc. Must be 18-25. Currently just two guitarists + a bassist and we are working on originals.

Drummer here looking for a guitarist to play with. Heavy Thall

Last edited:
So anyone still looking for a vocalist in here? Maybe an online project similar to Lacuna Coil, Kamelot, Seventh Wonder and many other great bands thrown in? :3