Unity Audio UK...Any experiences?

::XeS::

Mar 30, 2005
Italy
www.myspace.com
Did anyone of you has any experiences with this shop ?
I wanted to buy the Little labs Redeye from thomann but today it became Discontinued...so I found this UK shop..

I bought a Redeye myself from Unity about 3-4 months ago. Great guys, next day delivery. Highly recommended.

I watched the site. I found the redeye but when it reminded me to paypal, the price didn't include shipping costs...
Did you pay shipping costs when the package arrived to you?

I watched the site. I found the redeye but when it reminded me to paypal, the price didn't include shipping costs...
Did you pay shipping costs when the package arrived to you?

They don't actually have an online ordering service, you basically only 'enquire' about the item and then they ring you up. If you are from Italy you may have to ring them yourself. No paypal options, they just take your card details over the phone.

Uhm...they have Cart and Paypal now. When I go to my cart and I place an Order, it reminds me to the paypal page.

Apologies, they must have changed the site very recently. Again, I'd try and contact them first though.

I bought from them a couple of months back. I too found the buy-via-paypal-but-there's-no-delivery-charge included thing odd, so I rang them up. It then turned out that they'd mucked up the web price on the item I was buying (this was the point when the pound was seeing how far it could drift against foreign currencies in any given day, so they'd forgotten to reprice some items). We came to a suitable agreement, and the item arrived speedily thereafter. Overall their prices are keen and, over the phone at least, they're very helpful.