dv247.com ....any experiences?

They still don't ship/answer to me....I don't know why.
I wrote to their official contact email, in their forum, to the export sales shop.....no answer.

Anyway, yesterday I made an order from thomann and the package has alresy been shipped (this morning).

Hello.

You think that's Slow? I have ordered an ART MPA GOLD in December 10 from DV247 and I'm still waiting... But it's not their fault, they are waiting for ART also... When the items are in stock they are usually fast in sending them. I also had problems with items not in stock with Dolphin Music i waited 1 month after buying something for someone to tell me the item was discontinued!...

Today they un-blocked the first item...or better, they have confirmed the 10th january order :D but the item is still not available at the moment..very goooood.
The second one is still blocked (it has always been in stock)...

From the FAQ: "Your order status will change from 'New' to 'Confirmed' when we accept your order and begin processing it. The status will change once more to Shipped when one or more of your ordered items has been dispatched from our warehouses."

So they take 16 days to begin the process of my order...for an item not available :D And the item in stock hasn't been confirmed yet.
Only one word: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH :D

For the second time in this thread. Have you phoned them? I found Digital Village to be very helpful when I rang them about an order. Should get you sorted out and let you know whats going on very quickly.

I'll try to phone. I wrote another email but they still don't answer. I opened another thread on the forum but no answer. Another guy had the same problem but they help him, also in the same thread where I wrote...
Personally, and only personally, they have a very shitty support. If I'm forced to call them (also if I live in Australia or USA) because they don't answer to all of the emais, they SUCK.
I would prefer if they could tell me "At the moment we have problems, please be patient"...instead of this lack of communication.

Ok....finally a staff member answered to my email (in italian!) and he said me they'll ship the profire 2626 tomorrow and they are still waiting the octopre's adat module that will arrive the 5th february.

Recently ordered a whole host of stuff coming to just over £500.

They matched the cheapest price I could find on the net for a Presonus FP10 (£299) and threw in 7 x 10m XLR cables after a bit of haggeling!

Nice guys as well. No problems. Wish I could say the same about the nightmare order I had with Dolphin Music!

Ok....THE LAST CHAPTER.
Yesterday the guy from dv247, wrote that they may have shipped the soundcard today and that probably it would be arrived monday . Yesterday evening they had already shipped and they gave me the ups tracking number.
Ups are usually awesome and today at 8:40p.m. my package was already in Kohln (Germany)........but it's not a lucky packages as you already know :D
In fact Ups rescheduled the shipping from 9.40p.m.(this evening - Wendsday) to MONDAY (2-2-2008)....the same day the guy wrote me in the email! Coincidence? :D
WTF?!?!?

Another chapter:
The staff said me that my second order (Focusrite Octopre LE + Adat card) will have a delay (very strange).
The Octopre is in stock....but the adat card was not available......and today they said that it will arrive THE 28th february.
Holy shit.....WTF HAPPENED TO THESE SUPPLIERS?????????!?!?!?!??

What happened? (I am planning on ordering from them soon)

I was looking to buy DFH sample CD when it first came out. Dolphin were pretty much the only place that stocked in the UK at the time.
They insisted £10 postage was the only way they were going to send it to me. (£10 to post a CD!!.. Jeez). Anyway, didn't have many other options, so took the plunge.
A week later I get a note from the post office telling me a small parcel had arrived, and that I had to drive there to collect it & pay £1.50 as it had been sent with no stamps/postage on it!

After grilling them they refunded, but it pissed me off enough to never use them again after they insisted there was no other way to send my frikkin CD than by £10 delivery! :lol: