dv247.com ....any experiences?

I was looking to buy DFH sample CD when it first came out. Dolphin were pretty much the only place that stocked in the UK at the time.
They insisted £10 postage was the only way they were going to send it to me. (£10 to post a CD!!.. Jeez). Anyway, didn't have many other options, so took the plunge.
A week later I get a note from the post office telling me a small parcel had arrived, and that I had to drive there to collect it & pay £1.50 as it had been sent with no stamps/postage on it!

After grilling them they refunded, but it pissed me off enough to never use them again after they insisted there was no other way to send my frikkin CD than by £10 delivery! :lol:

Cheeky bastards!

Placed an order for about €1100 last sunday, Logic Studio 9, S2.0, EWQLSO silver complete, revalver (which I changed to Overloud TH-1, they don't have it in stock but ETA is 9th of this month, so not too much waiting), a Rode condenser mic, art tube mp and a pop shield. Excellent prices, saved about €300 compared to ordering from Thomann (I dig Thomann and they've always worked very well for me, but I wanted to save a bit :D )

So far I think it's going fairly well, they haven't really kept touch about what they do and didn't answer any of my emails. So ALWAYS CALL if you want them to get anything done!

They part-shipped (which they've said they don't do outside of UK but apparently now they did, without the TH-1) my order and by the looks of it it's been shipped and exported from the UK by now, so I can expect it in a few days. I'll update my progress here. So far I can only recommend, as long as you'll use phone to contact them.

I've bought loads of gear from DV. Got an audient ASP008 w/ ADAT for £1090, Neumann KM184s for £800, beta 57 for £80, SM81 for £260, SM7 for £325 and Mackie HR824IIs for a little less than £800.

I got given the name of a dude who works there by a friend who's a really good producer. If anyone wants me to pass on the name PM me.