UNLEASHED/ KRISIUN/ BELPHEGOR/ WETWORK

sdmf2

May 17, 2006
Toronto, Canada
www.myspace.com
Hey. Anybody here going to this show? Its going to be one of the best of 2007 I think since all 4 bands are brutal and awesome. Any of the Woods guys (and girl) going to this? I know Chris used to drum for Wetwork so thats why I'm asking.:kickass:

i think i rather go to Nargaroth... anyone going??? i dont want to skip class though cuz the prof is giving a lecture abt test formar awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a dilemma

thing is Nargaroth wont come back to america like in... a million years lol... to my knowledge he doesnt play many gigs, let alone in America... so im stuggling, o matter how brok i am

i got my unleashed ticket. it will be awesome. nargaroth kick ass too, but i only have so much money to throw around

wenchmaster, if you wind up going we can settle our differences with a good old fashioned round of brutality in the pit.

wenchmaster, if you wind up going we can settle our differences with a good old fashioned round of brutality in the pit.

Lol dude, I'd stop posting about this because it's not worth it. I understand where you're coming from and I agree with it to an extent, but some of the later posts in that thread said what I wanted to say more effectively. I'll probably be there anyways with a friend or two, so see you there.

Can't wait for this show, all 4 bands are killer, and it's great to see Wetwork back in the saddle again :)

And... well of course I can't wait for Nargaroth, lol I'm spending Valentines Day with them haha. I wish it wasn't a Thursday as well... but I much like Moonsorrow I was a slave to tour schedules.

If it matters Nargaroth will be off the stage by 11:30, going to be a pretty early night.