• Create the Infinite

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PlatypusJesus

A Dead Sun Serenity
Aug 24, 2002
Visit site
Since Will is unable to get on the board (or too lazy), I am bringing you, for one time only (maybe not), the next song tourney of EoR. Make your decision...but I suggest I, Voyager....and if you don't pick it, you're not tr00.

Hmm.

I,V..has little weird semi-cool intro...decent lyrics....AWESOME midsection surrounding the kinda boring solo. The riff is really rocky sometimes and doesn't flow very well. Great vox and drumming.

CTI has a really groovy intro and flows awesomely into the lyrics and just kinda grows cooler till the counting where it falls short a bit. Picks up a lot more though later on. This song has a bit more of an epic feel. GREAT lyrics, some of WD's best. but it's so fucking short, nevermore could have done so much more to it, but they decided to be fucking dick heads. :mad: I AM DISPLEASED.

*still votes for CTI*

Let the record also show that retarded penguin and Wolftribe have successfully retained their heterosexuality.

Really......??? Well........what about last night......what about you blowing me from dusk till dawn....?!?!??!?!? IS THAT ALL JUST OUT OF THE WINDOW NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

the decision seems pretty unanimous...except two people

*cough*

"Salvation's Fucking Dead!!!!!"

I love both songs but out of pure thrash they are around a tie for me.

OT- Who here thinks that "Who Decides" is one of Nevermores most beautiful songs?