unofficial TSE X40 testing (one-channel ampsim)

I'm liking this amp Sims so far!(Not a fan of amp Sims) I'm not sure if it's because I haven't tried amp Sims for awhile, or I'm just tired of my 6505+ 112. :headbang:
Thank you for your hard work Onqel!!

When extracting from WinRar directly to my VST folder:

"! C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\TSE_X40_0.6.zip: Cannot create TSE_X40_0.6.dll
Access is denied."

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Try moving the zip file to another directory (e.g your desktop) before unpacking, or maybe try to open winrar with admin rights etc

I hate to be the guy that nags about something minor, but is there any chance we can get an update that fixes the pop sound that happens when you load the plugin?

I know it's not a huge issue but it would be nice to clean this up.

Either way thanks for the awesome amp a little pop sound definitely hasn't been stopping me from enjoying it :Smokin:

I hate to be the guy that nags about something minor, but is there any chance we can get an update that fixes the pop sound that happens when you load the plugin?

I know it's not a huge issue but it would be nice to clean this up.

Either way thanks for the awesome amp a little pop sound definitely hasn't been stopping me from enjoying it :Smokin:

Onqel promised this bug fix. So, i think he'll deliever, when he is ready, of course. Stay tuned :devil:

Yeah I will fix that pop-sound when I get home from work, but it's still two more weeks to go until I get home and can start working on it again..
I will also reduce the gain a little for the next update as requested by some people.. ;)

I'm willing to whip up some custom interface, if you're interested. i'm not sure if you already have someone on it or not?

So if you're interested, let me know!

Thank you for your hardwork. I have been your big fanboy since the great X30. I wish someday you will have enough inspiration and time to emulate Krank Revolution+.

Thank you again for this great ampsim!

great sound like all your plugs, thanks heaps for the free stuff

I noticed when i turn the q switch on and off the amount of gain changes. The gain dial doesn't move but the gain goes down when I mess with the q. I'm using it in sonar 1x

great sound like all your plugs, thanks heaps for the free stuff

I noticed when i turn the q switch on and off the amount of gain changes. The gain dial doesn't move but the gain goes down when I mess with the q. I'm using it in sonar 1x

Thanks, the gain-bug is already fixed for the upcoming update ;)